Curly Frizz Pudding

vkb247vkb247 Posts: 266Registered Users Curl Neophyte

9 oz of conditioner
3 oz of setting lotion
1 oz of glycerine (I used long aid activator gel instead because that's what I have and it has loads of glycerin)
1 oz of oil (I used apricot kernel oil)
10 drops of eo (I didn't use any)

Put all the ingredients in a bottle and shake to blend...

Add water to thin it out if you want to use it as a spritz.

I just tried this recipe for the first time and even though it was light I was able to go without gel for the first time and I didn't have to use a leave-in first. This is a definitely a keeper for me. It gave me great curl definition, soft, and bouncy hair!
Ayurveda Addict:love5:
I Henna, Cowashing, Poo bars, KCCC, Eco Styler, Oils & Oil Rinsing and Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier:blob3:
Always Playing with Herbs or Making Products
:occasion7:Texlaxed <-- Click 4 Pics

Comments

• whitediamondwhitediamond Posts: 2Registered Users
    Does it help frizz? I am sick of using products that don't do anything for my frizz, but just make it greasy. Did this control the frizz too?
  • vkb247vkb247 Posts: 266Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I didn't have hardly any frizz but I also use oil during my cowash and rarely think about frizz so idk...
    I Henna, Cowashing, Poo bars, KCCC, Eco Styler, Oils & Oil Rinsing and Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier:blob3:
  • vkb247vkb247 Posts: 266Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    It's not my recipe. It's someone else's homemade recipe that mimics a Blended Beauty product with a similar name.

I have type 4a hair and frizzing is just part of dealing with my hair. This recipe gives me great moisture and curl definition.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file