my baby girl is a genius

subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
she knows how to put her shoes on all by herself AND on the right foot! i dont know how she knows because we've never taught her, but she does. i would post a video but i know that would be overkill. :lol:

Comments

• imagenimagen Posts: 343Registered Users
    My 7 year old son can't even put his shoes on the right feet even if I put them in front of his foot!

Way to go girl!
    .png

.png
  • SigiSigi Posts: 2,379Registered Users
    Woo hoo! Go M! That's awesome!
  • mad scientistmad scientist Posts: 3,530Registered Users
    I hope you realize that a little lady that can put on her own shoes is going to want LOTS of pairs shoes to put on.
  • cymprenicympreni Posts: 9,609Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Wow, pretty cool.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    I hope you realize that a little lady that can put on her own shoes is going to want LOTS of pairs shoes to put on.
    :lol:

verah cool! :wav:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users

dont i know it! shes a diva already.
  • sarah42sarah42 Posts: 4,034Registered Users
    Awww, what a big girl! My son is more concerned with taking off his shoes. (And socks, clothes, and diaper. :lol:)
    ehLB.jpg
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    We've got the shoe thing mastered...except she's not consistent about what foot it goes on.

Can I tell you that there are days when my almost 5 year-old and her best friend put their shoes on backwards? It's hysterical.

So yes, your daughter is a genius! :wav:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file