Miss Jessies's Products out of Stock

Nappy_curly_crownNappy_curly_crown Posts: 4,162Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I'm majorly confused here....how can curlmart advertise a sale and almost all of the miss jessies products are showing out of stock? The email only came out about an hour or so ago....did everything sell out that fast?
Wanna talk products? Come Join us here!
http://www.facebook.com/PlatinumPJ

Extremely thick, kinky curls/coils that have a mind of thier own!!!!

12459237.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Comments

• faithcurliefaithcurlie Posts: 28Registered Users
    I totally agree. It really feels like every single time theres a special, every single product i'd consider buying is out of stock. What is the point of this?
    3c/4a TWA - BC August 2008
    4.5" of growth in 11 months!
    staples: DevaCurl One C (condish) DevaCurl NoPoo, DevaCare One C (leave-in), DevaCurl Set it Free (lock in moisture), DevaCare Arc Angell (for humid days or when I want a defined curl), DevaCurl Mirror Curls (de-frizz serum), Jessicurl WDT (DT)
  • Shelly FontanaShelly Fontana Posts: 253Registered Users
    Hello,

We are not out of stock of any of the Miss Jessie's products at this time. Please be sure to enter the quantity you would like to purchase.

Save 20% on all Miss Jessie's products today.
    Type in the promotion code JESSIE20.

Thank you,
    Shelly
    Shelly Fontana
  • Nappy_curly_crownNappy_curly_crown Posts: 4,162Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Ok it seems to be working now. When I orginally did it and put in my quantities, it keep telling me that everythign was out of stock.
    Wanna talk products? Come Join us here!
    http://www.facebook.com/PlatinumPJ

Extremely thick, kinky curls/coils that have a mind of thier own!!!!

12459237.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file