Another shameless brag about Aidan...

cosmicflycosmicfly Posts: 1,814Registered Users
Here's my big boy hiding from me under the table. He's not walking yet, but I'm afraid it won't be long. Don't mind the crazy pajamas and the toy mess- he dragged Tigger and the "Princess truck" (as Maya calls it) into his hideout.

2ytslrp.jpg

Comments

• LoloDSMLoloDSM Posts: 3,778Registered Users
    :love7: What a happy baby!

I knew intellectually that he didn't look like the baby in your signature anymore, but I wasn't ready for him to be so grown up. It happens so fast, doesn't it?
    Loose botticelli curls and waves
    No silicones/no sulfates since March 2008
  • cosmicflycosmicfly Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    I know, I should update the signature picture but I really love that particular picture. He does seem rather grown up.
  • SigiSigi Posts: 2,379Registered Users
    What a cutie!
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users Curl Novice
    What a grin! :)
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
    Password: orphanannie
  • Brown_Eyed_GirlBrown_Eyed_Girl Posts: 1,353Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Wow, what a big boy! He's adorable!
  • inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Posts: 2,954Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Awww.. I love seeing kiddos in pajamas. For some reason it makes them even more adorable.
  • DelmaDelma Posts: 1,121Registered Users
    Aw he's getting sooo big!

• medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    I can't believe I missed this thread! Aidan is so very cute. Don't you just love this stage? :love1:
    medussa wrote: »
    I can't believe I missed this thread! Aidan is so very cute. Don't you just love this stage? :love1:

Yes and no- he's a LOT of work and I miss having a tiny baby. He's starting to talk though, and I obviously eat that right up, I love it! Besides mama and daddy he says night night, banana,out, more, done, and I think sometimes he's trying to say Maya or Max rather than mama.
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    cosmicfly wrote: »

Yes and no- he's a LOT of work and I miss having a tiny baby. He's starting to talk though, and I obviously eat that right up, I love it! Besides mama and daddy he says night night, banana,out, more, done, and I think sometimes he's trying to say Maya or Max rather than mama.

I wouldn't be surprised if he starts talking up a storm sooner, rather than later. Lilly surprises me everyday with new words and phrases. I have Matthew and Catherine to thank for that. :D
    cosmicfly wrote: »

I wouldn't be surprised if he starts talking up a storm sooner, rather than later. Lilly surprises me everyday with new words and phrases. I have Matthew and Catherine to thank for that. :D

Yeah, I'd be more surprised if he didn't- Max and Maya were both really early talkers and he has both of them to imitate. I love it but at the same time it makes me sad because he seems so grown up.
  • briccagrlbriccagrl Posts: 540Registered Users
    Awww.. I love seeing kiddos in pajamas. For some reason it makes them even more adorable.

Totally agree...especially feety ones. He is too sweet !!!!
    .png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file