CurlTalk

Curly haired characters...?

blonde_venicienneblonde_venicienne Posts: 15Registered Users
I was wondering, does anyone else on here watch tv shows or movies partly because there's a character whose hair resembles theirs?

I do this with Crossing Jordan and Weeds because Jordan Cavanaugh (former) and Nancy Botwin (latter) have sort of the same hair types and styles as me. I love the shows, of course, but this is an added bonus that makes me feel good about myself.
...She's been dead twenty years just look at her hair, strawberry blonde with curls, she gets hair done then she gossips with the younger waitress girls at the bar, the old Irish rose...drinking strawberry wine, until it comes out her nose...
-Strawberry Wine by Ryan Adams

Comments

• The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,738Registered Users
    No, but I might watch b/c a character had hair that I wanted, e.g., Michael Michelle.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    Phoenix wrote: »
    No, but I might watch b/c a character had hair that I wanted, e.g., Michael Michelle.
    Yep...Melina Kanakaredes..Providence & CSI
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P