Outer hair shaft

how come my outer hair shaft has ALOT less shape and omph than my inner one? my inner hair facing my neck is gorgeos and super curly and shiny, but the outer hair shaft that faces other people when they look at my hair is a sorta dry and frizzy.

heres what i do to my hair.

when i get in the shower, my hair is seperated in in four parts. cuz its SO thick and SO much

i co wash each part with suave naturals coconut

i brush through it with the condish in it

rinse out, then put in loreal vive pro for long to medium hair thts curly or wavy (works super good)

rinse that out

put some giovanni leave in or gel in it

put it in loose bun

at night put a scarf on

next day wear it however (usually bun) and then when i get from skool take it down ; part it with my fingers to the side ; and put a headband on

(IT LOOKS SUPER CUTE)

i only wear my hair down when its completely dry or esle it will be weird

what can i do to make the outer shaft good too?

Comments

• meheartpapermeheartpaper Registered Users Posts: 31
    How do you rinse your conditioner out? Standing straight up, or bent over upside-down? Now that I rinse upside-down my outer layer is much better than it used to be.
  • burgundy_locksburgundy_locks Registered Users Posts: 2,420 Curl Neophyte
    How do you rinse your conditioner out? Standing straight up, or bent over upside-down? Now that I rinse upside-down my outer layer is much better than it used to be.

interesting!!!
    para los gustos se hicieron los colores

i has no hair type? (medium, f-iii), normal porosity, LOW elasticity.
    CG journey began 2/8/09 - 4-08-09.. and then mod cg 4/14/09 -... 03/02/10- Barely CG but I like CG products :)
    wash with Low Poo or Poo
    condition with GVP Conditioning Balm or CJ BC Daily, Loreal Color Vive for Color Treated Hair Thats Normal
    Leave ins- Garnier S&S; Marrakesh oil
    style with - Ohm SHP; KCCC- BRHG or Boots- KCCC- BRHG; CIAB; CCCC
    Protein- GVP Joico K-Pak
    Play with ACV

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file