Hair on my best hair day

Motivation for newbies......

http://picasaweb.google.com/smakur/Br#5304607588377393634

If the above link doesn't work, try this:
http://picasaweb.google.com/smakur/Br

Is it 2c/3a? I am not sure.

My routine:
CG since May 2008 (10 mos now).
Co-wash using Suave conditioner - 2 times a week.
Shampoo - once in 2-3 months.
HETT gel after 10 mins plopping.

My philosophy: less is more, keep it simple.

I have reduced the products I use to just 2 (conditioner and gel). I have to maintain it less and less. I don't spend too much time in making sure it looks great every day. Frizz bothers me on windy days but I just wet it once in a while. I don't worry too much about it.

Comments

• kayemmkay159kayemmkay159 Registered Users Posts: 171
    omg your hair is beautiful!:] do you only co-wash/wash your hair like that twice a week? or do you shower and condition your hair, just dont cowash it?.. i just started the cg method & i have curls that look pretty similair to yours.
  • stellaBabystellaBaby Registered Users Posts: 237
    Your hair looks beautiful! Im not sure what hair type you are either being that I dont do the hair type thing.. i am yet to figure out what my hair type is.. I believe less is more as well.. I also use conditioner and gel in heavy rotation besides my weekly deeptreatments. I was wondering if you use anything else for moisture?
    strickly CG.
    BCed Jan 27,07
    I think my hair type is :pain10: 3c? 3b? eh 4a? hmm idk
    My hair survives on;
    Suave naturals
    Herbal essences set me up gel
    Amla powder
    Other lovies; :laughing8:
    [Vitamins, olive oil, honey, silk peptide powder,vitamin e oil]

event.png
    hairpic.png
    Taken Feb 21,09
    Blogger
    Youtuber
  • ashatara78ashatara78 Registered Users Posts: 25
    Thanks all. Like I mentioned - that was the best hair moment on my best hair day. My hair is usually not that great. With the rains and humidity in the past month, it has been frizzy.

I can't wash everyday because my hair is thick and takes 4-6 hours to dry. So, I wash twice a week. On the days that I don't wash, the hair is frizzy. I just live with it and don't worry about it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file