CurlTalk

Um when did WileE become "The Nudist Poster" ?

iris427iris427 Posts: 6,002Registered Users
It looks like I've missed a lot around here lately...:lol:
3027585431_55b6195e50_s.jpg3028374752_0df4d81a1b_s.jpg3028422696_8dcef38baa_s.jpg
TickerTicker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=29&CT=&CG=F&O=m_nestbirds&T=t_b14&D=20080913&M1=&D1=2009&T2=&T1=Baby+Iris&CC=0&CO=&step=5&radio=A

Comments

• hayseedladyhayseedlady Posts: 646Registered Users
    She's always been nude but just recently came out of the closet about it.

Which really didn't catch most of us by surprise.
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    I also think she started a thread about kissing a girl and liking it. :tongue3:
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    The better question might be WHY rather than when she became the nude poster, and why she feels the need to tell us about it. We're all nude under our clothes.
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users
    We could all be nudist posters, for that matter. Who can know for certain?
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fnynaeve77%2F" class="Popup
    Password: orphanannie
  • MimsTXMimsTX Posts: 3,482Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    nynaeve77 wrote: »

Well, if I see a nekkid curly running around town, I'll know who you are at least :P
    CG/Mod CG (soap bars) since 8/12/08
    CO wash/Cond: Kathymack & Flowermoon Castille soap bars, V05 Chamomile Tea, Suave Ocean Breeze, Biolage Conditioning Balm
    Styling loves: DIFFUSING! CK, KCNT, KCCC, FOTE (on dry hair only), Re:coil, Proclaim gel
    Not sure about: Boots, Tweek, KBB Milk, DMHJ
    HATE: plopping, FOTE on wet hair, BRHG
  • wild~hairwild~hair Posts: 9,890Registered Users
    :dontknow:

:laughing8:
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    :laughing3:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 8,660Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Wile's just a nasty girl.:lol:
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • SleighSleigh Posts: 1,226Registered Users
    didnt lorraine massey say we were like meremaids?

meremaids dont wear clothes.
    2c hair. maybe a little porous? my hair likes suave, vo5 and the big tease. going to be trying more lush soon. not sure how i feel about dr bronners.

letting my hair be natural again after getting it straightened. yeah yeah, im a traitor :pirate:
  • CaliCali Posts: 475Registered Users
    Hehe. "The Nudist Poster." Hilarious! I just had to laugh at this thread. Gold. :)
    .png
    "Women are made to be loved, not understood."
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users
    MimsTX wrote: »
    nynaeve77 wrote: »

Well, if I see a nekkid curly running around town, I'll know who you are at least :P

I don't think Lewisville is ready for this jelly...LOL I swear one day we're going to run into each other at Sally's and be like, "Hmm...she seems familiar..."
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fnynaeve77%2F" class="Popup
    Password: orphanannie