A Girl & Her Shoes

LoloDSMLoloDSM Posts: 3,778Registered Users
DD got new shoes yesterday (hot pink Stride Rite tennis shoes) and she obviously likes them a lot. She took them to bed with her last night and fell asleep cuddling them. :lol: She cried when I tried to take them from her, so I just let her sleep with them. She hadn't worn them outside yet, so I didn't worry about it.
Loose botticelli curls and waves
No silicones/no sulfates since March 2008

Comments

• nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users Curl Novice
    Aw! That's cute!
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
    Password: orphanannie
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I love little kids. They greatest praise and love they can give something is to sleep with it. Too cute.
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users Curl Novice
    I love little kids. They greatest praise and love they can give something is to sleep with it. Too cute.

This is so true. My daughter sleeps with all kinds of weird stuff that she loves.
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
    Password: orphanannie
  • JayneeJaynee Posts: 2,039Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I used to do this too...except I slept actually wearing my new shoes. I still remember the excitement of that! haha

• inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Posts: 2,954Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    That is too cute.
  • Brown_Eyed_GirlBrown_Eyed_Girl Posts: 1,353Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    That is adorable!

Don't feel bad...sometimes Lydia falls asleep holding one of her diaper covers that she grabs while I'm trying to get her ready for bed. :oops:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file