I am a proud Mommy!! (link to pics inside)

FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
Lilly is now 8.5 months old. She went to the dr. today and she is 16.8 lbs and 26.4". The new pics that I am posting were taken anywhere from Oct. until last Fri. The new ones start at 223.

http://public.fotki.com/Fierycurls/lillith-elyse/page2.html
2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    She's very sweet. She looks like a happy baby.
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    She's adorable!!! I love # 267. :love1:
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    She's adorable, and a pretty mama too! I love the one where's she's sleeping with daddy. :love1:
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • ruralcurlsruralcurls Posts: 2,574Registered Users
    So very sweet!!
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users Curl Novice
    What a pretty girl! She has a sweet smile.
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
    Password: orphanannie
  • PoPo Posts: 2,607Registered Users
    She's adorable.

I like the one where she has the bobo (pacifer) and she's tearing up paper. She looks like she's been caught. :)
    3c/4a
  • SisaSisa Posts: 759Registered Users
    So adorable!

I was going to say that she looks just like you, but then I saw pictures of daddy, and I have to say that they have the same lips... Their lips are WAY AWESOME! So she's a lovely combination of the two of you. :)
  • Brown_Eyed_GirlBrown_Eyed_Girl Posts: 1,353Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    She's adorable, FC!
  • wild~hairwild~hair Posts: 9,890Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    She has a fantastic smile!

Beautiful family.
  • CurlyminxCurlyminx Posts: 5,581Registered Users
    So cute! The one where she is laying on her side!!! So cute!

I love pictures of babies. So adorable!
    tumblr_mk2chrdnQe1qzwi58o1_500.gif
    Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

http://public.fotki.com/curlymix/
    pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey
  • cosmicflycosmicfly Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    She's really beautiful. I can't believe how fast they're growing, can you?
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Beautiful pics!
    Love 441...
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• wavezncurlzwavezncurlz Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    She's too adorable. She is a perfect blend of the two of you :)
    HAIRCOLLAGE2010-1-1.jpg[

mini-album w/ various styles for the past 10 years of natural hair:
    http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/wavezncurlz/hair/
    password: curlzorwavez
  • FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
    Thanks everyone. I do love her so...
    medussa wrote: »
    She's adorable!!! I love # 267. :love1:
    I think that I probably say this about most of the pics that I take of her, but this one is one of my favorites.

Kaia wrote: »
    She's adorable, and a pretty mama too! I love the one where's she's sleeping with daddy. :love1:
    Well, thank you. I walked out of the room for about 5 minutes, came back, and they were out.
    Po wrote: »
    She's adorable.

I like the one where she has the bobo (pacifer) and she's tearing up paper. She looks like she's been caught. :)

I will give her some paper and let her go at it if I need some quiet time. The pacifer stays in her mouth and she is content like none other. I can get at least 15 minutes of silence.
    Sisa wrote: »
    So adorable!

I was going to say that she looks just like you, but then I saw pictures of daddy, and I have to say that they have the same lips... Their lips are WAY AWESOME! So she's a lovely combination of the two of you. :)

They do both have beautiful lips.
    cosmicfly wrote: »

No, I can't believe how fast she has grown. It makes me sad and so happy at the same time. She has started completely crawling and not just scooting, has her bottom 2 front teeth about to pop through, and can stand up leaning against something as long as you put her in the standing position. All of this has happened in the past week!!

She's too adorable. She is a perfect blend of the two of you :)

She really is the perfect blend of us. It amazes me that people will ask my husband if she is his just because she has my skin tone.
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png
    Bumped for Shelli...
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png
  • cosmicflycosmicfly Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    FieryCurls wrote: »

No, I can't believe how fast she has grown. It makes me sad and so happy at the same time. She has started completely crawling and not just scooting, has her bottom 2 front teeth about to pop through, and can stand up leaning against something as long as you put her in the standing position. All of this has happened in the past week!!

I know, it's bittersweet. Aidan is my third child and almost definitely my last and every time he makes a leap, I can't help but think that this is the last time I'll see one of my babies do this for the first time. He's doing all of these big boy things all of a sudden- he no longer drags one leg behind him when he crawls, he pulls to standing by himself, he is learning to let go and balance when he stands, and this week he keeps coming out with new words. I'm so proud of him and excited for him, but at the same time I miss him being tiny and new.

BTW, you're lucky about the paper. Aidan looooves paper, but he eats it, I can't leave him alone with it.
    FieryCurls wrote: »

I know, it's bittersweet. Aidan is my third child and almost definitely my last and every time he makes a leap, I can't help but think that this is the last time I'll see one of my babies do this for the first time. He's doing all of these big boy things all of a sudden- he no longer drags one leg behind him when he crawls, he pulls to standing by himself, he is learning to let go and balance when he stands, and this week he keeps coming out with new words. I'm so proud of him and excited for him, but at the same time I miss him being tiny and new.

BTW, you're lucky about the paper. Aidan looooves paper, but he eats it, I can't leave him alone with it.

Oh, she will eat the paper. I have to constantly keep my eyes on her to make sure the pacifer stays in her mouth so the paper can't get in there. The paper goes away if she decides that she doesn't want to keep the pacifer in.
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file