My son, the ArtEst!

cymprenicympreni Posts: 9,609Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Sorry shameless bragging. But I'm just so proud of him. Korbin is so creative and in my very biased opinion good for his age. My older son, he's great and all, but he's more into physical activities like sports, cars and stuff. It makes me so happy seeing Korbie take after me.

He draws all the time, even when he plays on the computer he sticks with creative stuff like paint programs.

Well enough bragging, now it's show time of his latest work!

This is his alien

IMG_1127.jpg

And his IMO very good jellyfish

IMG_1126.jpg

What really blows my mind, is no one taught him how to draw stick figures and stuff. He just started doing it all on his own. Maybe that's normal, maybe not. IDK. Doesn't matter, it's just so amazing to me what little kids can figure out.

Comments

• medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    Very cool! 8)
  • shellibeanshellibean Posts: 4,500Registered Users
    I like the jellyfish! I can't wait to have artwork done by son!! I am gonna hang that crap EVERYWHERE! I already love his fingerpaintings that are really just smear and stuff now. When he colors with crayons or chalk- he makes little lines here and there. :) I love to color with him; I'll have to bust out the crayons today.
    How old is Korbin?
    A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

"...you could have a turd on your head and no one would notice."~Subbrock

"I had an imaginary puppy, but my grandpa ate him."~Bailey
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Very cute. And how nice that it's on paper, and not on the walls. My artist child learned her stick figures on the walls.
  • shellibeanshellibean Posts: 4,500Registered Users
    We shoudl do like a "Art Gallery" thread where we can post the famulous (and not so fabulous)works of art by our kids! That would be so cute! I love kid drawings! Ok, I will post a spinoff!
    A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

"...you could have a turd on your head and no one would notice."~Subbrock

"I had an imaginary puppy, but my grandpa ate him."~Bailey
  • cymprenicympreni Posts: 9,609Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Thanks everyone. Little Korbie's 3. Unfortunately I have already suffered some wall drawings. It's karma, when I was a little kid, I drew floor to ceiling all over the walls of my bedroom before eventually moving up to paint.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file