Lancome Products

lauren1904lauren1904 Posts: 19Registered Users
I just wanted to share some of my favs from the Lancome counter:

Maquicomplet concealer - it has a wand applicator and is the best conealor of all time! It's not too thick so it won't crease in your lines but it covers dark circles and blemishes really well.

Hypnose mascara - they have a whole line of mascara, but this is my favorite. It basically does everything. It lengthens, thickens, but mostly creates volume.

Bifacil remover - it's an oil based remover, but it takes away any hint of eye makeup (even that hard to remove waterproof stuff). Even though it's oil based I have never once had a breakout issue. In fact, it makes the skin around my eye smoother and is great prep to use before the concealer.

Juicy Tubes and Brush On Shine - they have a million different colors. VERY shiny and they never dry out your lips.

So that's my two cents on Lancome. I don't even work for them, just thought I'd share. Let me know if you've used any of these.
2B/3A
shoulder blade length
RECENTLY blonde!!!

Comments

• ScarletScarlet Posts: 3,125Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Does Lancome still make Definicils mascara? I used to use it religiously.
    The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics - Thomas Sowell
  • lauren1904lauren1904 Posts: 19Registered Users
    I'm pretty sure they still make Definicils. They had it at the counter last time I went. I would be surprised if they ever get rid of that one. It's one of their staples. It's always the mascara product that comes in their little sample packages.

Oh!! I forgot another of my favorite Lancome products:

Kohl eye liners I like the Black Coffee (it's not as harsh as their Ebony Black). It's really smooth and creamy and it blends really nicely.
    2B/3A
    shoulder blade length
    RECENTLY blonde!!!
  • mrspoppersmrspoppers Posts: 7,223Registered Users Curl Novice
    I like all those things you listed. I have a boatload of Lancome products. Another good product that I just discovered is Sensation Totale. It makes my skin feel smooth and my pores feel smaller.

Are you a member of lancome.com? If you order through them, you always get free samples with your orders. I time my orders for when they have the really big offers. At Christmas time I got a face palette (three eyeshadows, blush, and Dual Finish all in one), three Juicy Tubes, mascara, Sensation Totale, and free shipping with my order! Since then I've gotten two more face palettes and more Juicy Tubes.
    When are women going to face the fact that they don’t know their own bodies as well as men who have heard things?

Don Langrick
    Bonsai Culturist
  • lauren1904lauren1904 Posts: 19Registered Users
    You just made me the happiest girl in the world! I had NO IDEA about lancome.com. That's great! I'm so doing that from now on!!

What is Sensation Totale? Is it a moisturizer?
    2B/3A
    shoulder blade length
    RECENTLY blonde!!!
  • mrspoppersmrspoppers Posts: 7,223Registered Users Curl Novice
    lauren1904 wrote:
    You just made me the happiest girl in the world! I had NO IDEA about lancome.com. That's great! I'm so doing that from now on!!

What is Sensation Totale? Is it a moisturizer?
    Nope, it's a Vitamin C serum. It's supposed to refine your skin. You put it on under moisturizer.

I'm not sure if I explained the Lancome.com thing right, so bear with me. As a member, you always get one free sample of your choice. They also have free shipping offers all the time. If you sign up for their email program, they send email offers once a week or so. That's where you get the bigger gift with purchase things like the face palettes. i think they do those GWPs once a month or so.

If you do a free shipping deal, it takes over a week--closer to two--to get your order. Keep that in mind if you need something right away.
    When are women going to face the fact that they don’t know their own bodies as well as men who have heard things?

Don Langrick
    Bonsai Culturist
  • accidentalidiotaccidentalidiot Posts: 2Registered Users
    i love lancome! my aunt is the manager of the new jersey section so i get freebies. yay!
    "let me go on....like a blister in the sun..."-violent femmes

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file