CurlTalk

Sweetheart 'tarts'

sew and sewsew and sew Posts: 3,443Registered Users
Have these been around as long as the regular Sweethearts...the chalky, almost minty ones? I love the regular ones and made the mistake of purchasing a bag of the tarts last year because they look almost identical. My dad just picked some up for my mom and I (he likes the white ones in the regular assortment), and he accidentally got the tarts too.

I won't make the mistake again but if the tarts are fairly new, I wonder if there's a lot of disappointed Sweetheart purchasers out there.
“It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3B ■ Medium/Course ■ High Porosity

Comments

• MimsTXMimsTX Posts: 3,482Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    oh i Love the tart ones though!!!

both kinds are good, but I'm much more partial to the tart...
    CG/Mod CG (soap bars) since 8/12/08
    CO wash/Cond: Kathymack & Flowermoon Castille soap bars, V05 Chamomile Tea, Suave Ocean Breeze, Biolage Conditioning Balm
    Styling loves: DIFFUSING! CK, KCNT, KCCC, FOTE (on dry hair only), Re:coil, Proclaim gel
    Not sure about: Boots, Tweek, KBB Milk, DMHJ
    HATE: plopping, FOTE on wet hair, BRHG
  • duckyducky Posts: 927Registered Users
    I love the original. I don't hate the tarts, but I love the original so much more.
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,738Registered Users
    idk...but I love the chewy ones!
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.