discovery for noses!!

ama935ama935 Posts: 20Registered Users
Sorry, i know this sounds weird, but i read something in a magazine and wanted to share it with you all. I read that if you put a lighter eyeshadow color (even with a little shimmer) down the top of your nose, it makes it look thinner.
i tried and it worked! i guess its something to do with the lighting or something... and also, i have a little bump on my nose from when i feel on the corner of a desk 6 years ago, and i put a bunch of the lighter eyeshadow there, and it kinda disguished it!
i guess its just either a creme or powder peachy whitey pinky eye color (if you are caucasian). sorry, i dont know if this would work on darker skin.
~amanda~
3b and extremely thick
i would love more controlled looser curls.

Comments

• ScarletScarlet Posts: 3,125Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    A light shade? Really? I always thought darker shades were best used for contouring. I don't do any type of contouring on a regular basis, but I might try this the next time I'm going out.
    The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics - Thomas Sowell
  • disneylovedisneylove Posts: 112Registered Users
    i heard this on some talk show about ten years ago. my nose is skinny enough though.
    We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here and that is the English language ….and we have room for but one sole loyalty, and that is a loyalty to the American people. —Theodore Roosevelt
  • ScarletScarlet Posts: 3,125Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Thanks, that's quite helpful.
    The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics - Thomas Sowell
  • IvyWalkerIvyWalker Posts: 36Registered Users
    Wow; thanks! I'll definitely have to try that one! When putting makeup on, I always get so self-concious about my nose.
  • internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    Thanks! I hate my big nose, and I've heard it gets bigger as you get older! :shock:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file