Easy Straight long lasting frizz remover

crwrittcrwritt Posts: 705Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Has anyone tried this? Did it work? i ask because it is 75% off at Rite Aid now.

Comments

• CurliTressesCurliTresses Posts: 119Registered Users
    I haven't used product, but read about the "Easy Straight" hair straightner about couple years ago, and the reviews were not too good. I would suggest doing a google search on this product. Also MakeUp Alley is another site for product reviews.
    HairType: multi-texture 3a/b/c
  • crwrittcrwritt Posts: 705Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    It not the hair straightener but the "frizz remover", a different product. I've looked for and read all the product reviews I could find on it, which were few,some were positive. I just thought someone from here may have had some experience with it.
  • PrettyPorcupinePrettyPorcupine Posts: 258Registered Users
    ...it's the same ingredients as the relaxer, only in a milder form. Ogilvie makes the same thing and that's what that one essentially is.

It's probably a thio-based mild relaxer so bear that in mind. For me, thios are the devil and I wouldn't use one again if you paid me. (Well, maybe if you paid me a lot!) They don't straighten and leave my hair worse so dry and frizzy it looks like I'm wearing a tumbleweed for a hat. A very angry tumbleweed.

But some people get great results with thios. It depends on what works with your hair. Make sure you read the ingredients!
    Modified CG. You'll pry my 'cones from my cold dead fingers! Mixed waves, coarse, below shoulder length, dark brown. I hate my hair :evil: but I'm trying to learn to accept it.

Gels: LA Looks Wet Look Styling Gel, Garnier Fructis Wet Shine Gel. Condish: Alberto V05 Free Me Fresia, Tresemme' Flawless Curls, LVPNG, Neutrogena Triple Moisture. Shampoo: Tresemme' Flawless Curls. Silicone Serum: Whatever is on sale, but I don't leave home without it.
  • crwrittcrwritt Posts: 705Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Thanks for replying. I did buy the stuff but will wait to use till I see at least one review .

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file