CurlTalk

Dr. Miracle's products...

MelMalMelMal Posts: 48Registered Users
Has anyone ever used any of these products?

I am really looking for something that will condition and nourish my hair.

I was looking the ingredients and I am not sure. I'm trying really hard to use more natural products...

Suggestions?
Curly hair is FIERCE!:angel8:
I did the BC: 6.25.09!
Remember to love and respect your hair!:flower:
/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fmelmal22%2F" class="Popup

Comments

• MzMoMzMo Posts: 9Registered Users
    I tried it for my daughter's hair once and it did ok but I promptly quit because I heard all natural is better. I'm new at this though so I can't say if it is bad in the long run...but her hair sure looked great the one day I tried! It smelled like cloves which was one downside cuz the scent kinda made my eyes burn a bit...I can only imagine it did the same to my little girl's.
  • DivaGyrlDivaGyrl Posts: 84Registered Users
    I contemplated trying their deep conditioning treatment, but decided to go with ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Pak Deep Penetrating Conditioner. I don't know if that is the official title, but I do know that it left my hair very soft.
  • KinkyPJKinkyPJ Posts: 297Registered Users
    My sister tried it; I did not notice any extra hair growth but her hair did not smell too hot! I would go with another product line to be honest.
    It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it [:afro:]. The hard... is what makes it great. -- Tom Hanks in A League of Their Own

If you judge people, you have no time to love them. -- Mother Teresa
  • melissa25125melissa25125 Posts: 1Registered Users
    I've been using this product as weekly treatments for my daughter for almost 2 months now and am absolutely in love with it. HOWEVER, having said this. This product has 3 products in it which are no no's as far is ingredients. Those are: Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol. The 1st two ingredients I mentioned trap moisture out of the hair and are usually ingredients that I try to avoid. The 3rd ingredient is basically alcohol, which dries the hair out. I don't understand how a product containing 3 harmful ingredients can have such amazing results on her hair. I'm on the fence on whether or not to just chuck it.