WileE-DeadWileE-Dead BannedPosts: 24,963Banned Users
Are y'all ready?
12.gif

Who is having a par-tay? Tell us about the goodies you will have :D

melloweer...what's our bet?
refer to the other thread...
:laughing6:
0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

Comments

• gekko422gekko422 Posts: 4,869Registered Users
    I can't decide who to cheer for, but we are doing steaks and mushrooms on the grill for the meal. For snacks deviled eggs, artichoke dip, chips, brownie bites.
    Democracy is not a spectator sport.

You know why pandas are endangered? Cause pandas ain't got no game.

Jesus loves you, but I'm his favorite.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    mmm...what time should I be ovah?! :glasses8:

I need to get hubby to break out the grill...oh, yeah...
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq

Our weather is supposed to be gorgeous this weekend too, in the 70s. I will be on the lovely island of Alameda. :)

• CurlyHairedFarmerCurlyHairedFarmer Posts: 3,073Registered Users
    I sure am ready!

Its my 22nd Bday.
    Currently Loving:
    Shampoo: Giovanni 50:50

Conditioners - CJ Strengthening, CJ Beauticurls Argan and Olive Oil, CJ Rehab, CJ Curl Fix

Leave-in: CJ Smoothing

Deep Conditioner: CJ Hibiscus and Banana Deep Fix

Stylers - Tigi Curls Rock Amplifier, AG:Recoil, KCCC, Mop-C Curling Cream, Paul Mitchell Sculpting foam
  • wanderlustwanderlust Posts: 650Registered Users
    I am excited about it and I always am regardless of what teams are in it! DH and I will be attending a party at a friend's house. Should be fun!!
    Formerly ladyjag123
  • riotkittyriotkitty Posts: 1,307Registered Users
    Since we've been together, my honey has made his awesome hot wings for Superbowl. This will be our 3rd year and I will eat them as think about running my hands though Palomalo's gorgeous hair.

(Luckly my man has similar hair, but its not as long....yet)
    Have several allergies and sensitivities.
    Current products
    Low Poo/Cowash: Rio Grande Herb Co Negrita and Amole Deep Treatment Concentrate, Magick Botanicals (MB) Shampoo (diluted)
    Rinse out/Leave in: MB with apricot kernel and jojoba oils added
    Protein Treatment: MB Conditioner for Thinning Hair, IAgirl's protien treatment
    Style: MB Gel mixed with LOTD Aloe Vera Gelly

2b-c, need lots of moisture, likes protein in moderation.
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,780Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    My parents are having a big party at their weekend house....my Dad bought a new TV just for this :lol:

Any one have any suggestions for appys? I'm sure there will be lots of the nacho dip/spinach dip type things, so looking for something a little different!!! TIA :D
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
    CC...might be sumptin' good here...
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fftodayforums.com%2Fforum%2Findex.php%3Fshowtopic%3D338750" class="Popup
    :glasses2:
    btw..what size tv?

:D

CHF...happy birfday!
    riot..so jealous! :D
    0004.gif

• LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 8,660Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I can't wait to see this game. GO CARDINALS!!!!

My daughter is having a get together. Not sure about the food yet. Steaks sound great, but burgers would be good, also. Who cares? I just want to see the game!
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • ScarletScarlet Posts: 3,125Registered Users
    gekko422 wrote: »
    I can't decide who to cheer for, .

May I suggest:

12d4b29c1f245ba2

And actually, I don't suggest. I insist! :nike:
    The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics - Thomas Sowell
  • rainshowerrainshower Posts: 4,420Registered Users
    Scarlet wrote: »
    gekko422 wrote: »
    I can't decide who to cheer for, .

May I suggest:

12d4b29c1f245ba2

And actually, I don't suggest. I insist! :nike:

i'm a steeler's fan by association. my husband wouldn't have it any other way. i'm throwing a party for him.

chili
    homemade hot/spicy wing dings
    veggie platter
    fruit platter
    chips
    beer

he owns a steeler's jersey, two short-sleeve tee shirts, one sweat shirt, a long-sleeved shirt ... all compliments of moi, a steeler's ceramic mug, and a Christmas ornament (which of course has been put away)! he bought his own terrible towel. he's not much of a fan, is he?

all of us will be wearing steeler's attire on sunday!

i'm thinking of getting black and gold streamers for our den to make it even more festive!
    "Dogs stink too, but I like dog stink." ~ rileyb
    I'm lovin' all these stories! :toothy7:

I want a TT!
    melloweer...

:laughing7:
    0004.gif

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    We're not football fans, as you know, but we are invited to a party. I'm bringing an appetizer and a dessert. Not sure what yet. I won't be rooting for any team, I'll probably be gossiping in the kitchen with the non-sporting spouses and not even watching the game.
  • CynaminbearCynaminbear Posts: 4,476Registered Users
    I'm taking meatballs to a friend's house. They have a SuperBowl party every year. I'm contemplating that Hormel no beans plus velveeta dip, too. I haven't had that in years.
    As for who to cheer for, I'm undecided. Most likely the Cards since my son is a fan. The only reason I have to cheer for the Steelers is nostalgia for the 70s and 80s.
    Who's the underdog? That's who I usually cheer for.
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
    I changed mine from artichoke dip to seven layer dip, I have tortilla chips so they will go perfectly.

I think the Steelers are picked to win but not overwhelmingly. They have a stronger defense than the Cards have a strong offense. I don't know, I like Kurt Warner, but I like Polamalu. I have no idea who I am going to cheer for.

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vegas.com%2Fgaming%2F" class="Popup
    The spread on the vegas w/s is only 7...gonna be a good game!
    0004.gif

• mandyvmandyv Posts: 2,437Registered Users
    I'm ready!! I'm going to a friend's house with a big screen tv and surround sound for the halftime show. Who's playing btw...? :D
    3c
    Poo: KBB shampoo bar or Shikai moisturizing shampoo
    CoWash: VO5 kiwi
    Cond: Robert Craig, Tresemme Natural, or Fekkai Shea Butter
    Leave in/Styling: Grapeseed oil, KBB milk, KCCC, and Aveda Confixor
  • CurlyHairedFarmerCurlyHairedFarmer Posts: 3,073Registered Users
    Since it will be my birthday as well as the super bowl, my friend is making me a cake and my boyfriend is making awesome nachos. My two favorite things!

I am cheering on the Cardinals.
    Currently Loving:
    Shampoo: Giovanni 50:50

Conditioners - CJ Strengthening, CJ Beauticurls Argan and Olive Oil, CJ Rehab, CJ Curl Fix

Leave-in: CJ Smoothing

Deep Conditioner: CJ Hibiscus and Banana Deep Fix

Stylers - Tigi Curls Rock Amplifier, AG:Recoil, KCCC, Mop-C Curling Cream, Paul Mitchell Sculpting foam
    I just found out the menu for the night....

Mini sandwiches from Subway
    Wings
    Spinach dip
    Salsa & chips
    Potato Salad
    Baked Brie

GO CARDINALS!!!! :headbang: Did I already say that?
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • Jaguar PawJaguar Paw Posts: 199Registered Users
    Celery sticks, carrots, fried chicken wings with ranch dressing and thanks to Lotsawaves....SPINACH DIP!!!
    Jaguar Paw wrote: »
    Celery sticks, carrots, fried chicken wings with ranch dressing and thanks to Lotsawaves....SPINACH DIP!!!

Thank you & I want to thank you for the celery sticks & carrots. I'm going to bring some over. We definitely need some veggies. I'm also going to bring over a fruit platter.
    From Michael Berg:

I just remembered a party I went to that would work out for a Super Bowl party as well.

The host was doing the grilling & we were all told to bring what we wanted grilled. It was great. Of course, I brought my favorite steak, but people brought chicken & fish. We were responsible with the marinading b4 hand & any seasonings.

The hostess had shrimp & chicken livers wrapped in bacon & marinated in Teriyaki sauce & a wide variety of vegetables on skewers. There was also a large fruit platter with dipping sauces. They also supplied the drinks.
    From Michael Berg:

Lotsa..hubby just told me he's breakin' out the grill! :headbang:
    steaks fer sure!

Gotta have a veggie tray, dip, dessert.......mmmm!!!!
    And of course, booze :D
    0004.gif

Definitely, the booze! A good beer buzz just makes the game better.:notworthy:

I'll try not to sit on anyone, but I can't make any promises.
    From Michael Berg:

• maria_imaria_i Posts: 1,760Registered Users
    Lotsawaves wrote: »
    Definitely, the booze! A good beer buzz just makes the game better.:notworthy:

I'll try not to sit on anyone, but I can't make any promises.

LOL!!!. :headbang:
    3a/b, CG mostly.
    Mexico City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I wanna pic this time!

:angel12:
    0004.gif

• xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
    We are probably not doing anything. We talked about having a party at our house but then did not do anything and all our friends are lame too! :sad10:
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nydailynews.com%2Fmoney%2F2009%2F01%2F28%2F2009-01-28_banned_these_ads_are_too_racy_for_the_su-1.html" class="Popup
    Banned SB ads..lol

So far, we are having rib eyes, baked taters, salad, choco cream pie..mmmmmmmm! Not sure about an appetizer. Not sure we need it! lol And, of course, some booze..got wine, but need more vodka :laughing7:
    0004.gif

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,780Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
    I wanna pic this time!

:angel12:

Just for you & for a very short time.

I ran into one of the other wives at the pharmacy last night & she told me she would have been fine if I had of sat on her husband. I told her I would keep this in mind if we ever go out again. :tongue1:
    From Michael Berg: