Make Up Brushes!

SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
Only asking for opinions but please tell me what the best makeup brushes are that do not cost an arm or leg? I am looking at Sonia, Japonesque, and Studio Gear. Synthetic or Sable? It's all so confusing! Any help would be greatly appreciated! C ~ icon_sad.gif

Comments

• AthenaAthena Posts: 36Registered Users
    Hey CelesteH,

I know this is about 3 weeks old, but just in case, this topic should be posted on the non-hair discussion board. But, I am facing the same dilemma, in fact, I just posted this same topic yesterday. I agree, it is quite confusing! icon_smile.gif Good luck!
    "A great deal of talent is lost in the world for want of a little courage."
    ~~Sydney Smith
  • anniegetyourironanniegetyouriron Posts: 2Registered Users
    I have done a lot of research and finally decided to spend a lot of money on a Shu Emura brush (they are supposed to be the best) well after spending about (please don't tell me what an idiot I am for spending this --- I am already well aware icon_wink.gif ) Well after getting it I found out that it is just the same as any other brush I have. So needles to say I was very disappointed. I ended up finding a great brush for very cheap at the Body Shop. Their brushes are well made and don't irritate the skin. Don't make the same mistake I did and waiste a ton of money.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file