Is he doing what I THINK he's doing!?!?

MichelleBFTMichelleBFT Posts: 4,812Registered Users
"And politically correct is the worst term, not just because it’s dismissive, but because it narrows down the whole social justice spectrum to this idea that it’s about being polite instead of about dismantling the oppressive social structure of power.
Fun Fact: When you actively avoid being “PC,” you’re not being forward-thinking or unique. You’re buying into systems of oppression that have existed since before you were even born, and you’re keeping those systems in place."
Stolen.

Comments

• ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    No. That's her hand on her own breast.

Check out the long fingernails.
  • Myradella3Myradella3 Posts: 2,481Registered Users
    That looks photoshopped. I'm no Bush fan, but that looks phony.
  • PoodleheadPoodlehead Posts: 6,959Registered Users
    No, and honestly, I think it's ridiculous to imply that he is.
    Minneapolis, MN
  • MichelleBFTMichelleBFT Posts: 4,812Registered Users
    ninja dog wrote: »
    No. That's her hand on her own breast.

Check out the long fingernails.

Good catch, ND. Thanks.
    "And politically correct is the worst term, not just because it’s dismissive, but because it narrows down the whole social justice spectrum to this idea that it’s about being polite instead of about dismantling the oppressive social structure of power.
    Fun Fact: When you actively avoid being “PC,” you’re not being forward-thinking or unique. You’re buying into systems of oppression that have existed since before you were even born, and you’re keeping those systems in place."
    Stolen.
    Poodlehead wrote: »

Clearly it wasn't so ridiculous that you didn't know what I was talking about.

Regardless, I wasn't trying to imply anything, I simply misinterpreted a photo.
    Stolen.
  • EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,391Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    If you look at the angles of the hands--especially the thumbs--it's pretty clear that the two hands touching her chest are her own.
  • PoodleheadPoodlehead Posts: 6,959Registered Users

From your title. You're right, clearly I'm the only one implying anything. :roll:
    Minneapolis, MN

From your title. You're right, clearly I'm the only one implying anything. :roll:

I didn't say you were implying anything. I'm only saying, yes, I thought he was doing something inappropriate, but it's not like I clung to that after I was corrected. Geez.
    Stolen.
  • iaraiara Posts: 1,199Registered Users
    This happened years ago. His daughter had a wardrobe malfunction and he, doing the fatherly thing, ran to cover her up. Why would anyone think he is doing something inappropriate?:confused3:
    You cannot invite someone to your house in the Hamptons and when she arrives, not let her stay. Tacky. Very Tacky. ~ East Village hipster.

People in Ward Three disdain three things: cleavage, hunting and dumb people who are richer than they are. ~ David Brooks

Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it. ~Armaments 2:9-21
  • 3cCurly3cCurly Posts: 114Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Golly, Bush can't catch break no matter what, you peeps are so hard on the old dog:confused3:
    Holy frak, guys, lay off. I made a mistake, I've admitted it. It looked off at first glance, I should have looked more closely.
    Stolen.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file