CurlTalk

Albolene for weight loss

The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,738Registered Users
Has anyone used it? I hear boxers use it to lose water weight when needed.

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.albolenechallenge.com%2FPages%2Fsiteimg%2Fac%2Ffixes_title.jpg" class="Popup
montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Picture102-vi.jpg

This boxer says don't. Exercise and eating right are the safest and longest lasting ways to lose weight.
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users
    Albolene, as in Albolene cream? Or something else?
    My blog - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fsuburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com%2F" class="Popup
    My FOTKI - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwhatsnew.fotki.com%2Fsuburbanbushbabe%2F" class="Popup
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,738Registered Users
    Yep, the cream.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,389Registered Users
    Eating a low-salt diet is a good way to knock off a few pounds for a special occasion. Obviously, the water weight will come right back as soon as you start eating normally again.
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 8,660Registered Users
    Speckla wrote: »
    Picture102-vi.jpg

This boxer says don't. Exercise and eating right are the safest and longest lasting ways to lose weight.

:flower:
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    Phoenix wrote: »

It's snake oil. If you want to lose weight, then eat fewer calories than you expend. It's really very simple.
    snake oil

Any of various concoctions sold as medicine (as by a travelling medicine show) but medically worthless.
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users
    Yep, the cream.
    You mean, they eat it??? If they are the mineral oil is likely having a laxative effect. They may as well chug mineral oil. Yuck.
    Mineral Oil, Petrolatium, Paraffin, Ceresin, Beta Carotene
    My blog - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fsuburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com%2F" class="Popup
    My FOTKI - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwhatsnew.fotki.com%2Fsuburbanbushbabe%2F" class="Popup
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
    ^^^ Goddamn. That's disgusting.
    I'm sure she isn't going to eat it. You rub it on your thighs or whatever other area you want to lose from and then you exercise.
    Um, wait, exercise. That's the key word. You don't need a cream (that doesn't do anything but make you lose money weight) or magic potions. Just exercise and eat good foods!
    You rub it on your thighs or whatever other area you want to lose from and then you exercise.

LOL. That's what all the diet pills advertised on TV say to do. Hmmm...
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,738Registered Users
    I'm sure she isn't going to eat it. You rub it on your thighs or whatever other area you want to lose from and then you exercise.
    Um, wait, exercise. That's the key word. You don't need a cream (that doesn't do anything but make you lose money weight) or magic potions. Just exercise and eat good foods!

Exactly. The thought is that it makes you sweat more, so you lose water weight.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

Exactly. The thought is that it makes you sweat more, so you lose water weight.

You don't really want to lose water weight unless you are very bloated due to your cycle or other medical reasons. It can upset the electrolites in your body, cause legs cramps due to lower potassium. Your best bet is to drink enough water and work up a good sweat during cardio exercising. It will make your body have the proper level of water.
    As soon as you eat or drink something, the water weight will come right back. It's pointless.