My yum yum yummy veggie recipe!
Ok so if you need specific ingredient amounts and directions. . . then I won't be able to give you that for this recipe. It changes for me every time depending on what I have on hand and how much. However if you are familiar with cooking and can eye things to your liking then this is the recipe for you.
- chopped onion (I use one small white onion)
- minced garlic (I use a teaspoon)
- shredded carrots or matchstick carrots (a couple of handfuls per your liking)
- chopped mushrooms (I chop up a portabello cap, but you can use any kind of mushrooms you like)
- zucchini (one or two depending on how big they are)
- spinach (a couple of handfuls depending on how much you want)
- 2 lite laughing cow cheese wedges
- Seasonings of your choice (I use garlic salt and cajun seasoning)
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- throw in your onion, garlic, and carrots, let them saute for a while (a minute maybe?) . . .
- Throw in your mushrooms and zucchinni, let them cook a while depending on how crunchy or soft you want them to be
- Throw in spinach then let it wilt to your desired consistency
- Season with your preferred seasonings
- After everything is cooked to your liking . . . throw in the skinny cow cheese wedges (you'll probably have to mash them up . . .because they don't melt easily)and mix it with the veggies for a slight creamed consistency
- Serve over brown jasmine rice for a delicious and healthy meal!