Prom makeup

curly_princesscurly_princess Posts: 360Registered Users
Prom is Saturday and I have no clue how to do my eye makeup. My dress is a seafoam green. I'll probably wear eyeliner on my top eyelids, mascara, and eye shadow, but what color should my eyeshadow be? And how do I put it on? I'm kinda clueless on doing makeup for a formal event!!
3a/b, fine hair... with a mind of its own!
PW- frenchfries

Your hair, it's everywhere. Screaming infidelities, taking its wear.

Comments

• disneylovedisneylove Posts: 112Registered Users
    oh boy. i was not around or i would have answered your question. for future reference take a picture of your dress or a piece of fabric to a makeup counter and get a makeover. you will have to make an appointment in advance and you will have to purchase one item (go for the cheapest thing like a lipstick). they will explain to you and answer questions. make sure to tell them whether you want a formal makeover, a casual one, or one that looks barely there.

it is kind of hard to teach makeup application over the computer. even though prom is probably over now, you should still make an appointment at a department store beauty counter (jcpenny, dillards, foleys, burdines, ...) so that you can learn now and start practicing.

i am sure you were beautiful whether or not your wore makeup. i hope that you felt good about yourself and that you had a wonderful night. :)
    We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here and that is the English language ….and we have room for but one sole loyalty, and that is a loyalty to the American people. —Theodore Roosevelt
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,726Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    i'm so sorry i missed this, cp!

ms disney has some good advice for other prom-goers this year!
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • curly_princesscurly_princess Posts: 360Registered Users
    Oh, thanks anyways guys!! :) I went over to the general discussion board and got a few answers that helped. My makeup turned out good... for me not really knowing what I was doing, haha! But no, I thought it looked good. And I had a great time, which was the most important thing. :D
    3a/b, fine hair... with a mind of its own!
    PW- frenchfries

Your hair, it's everywhere. Screaming infidelities, taking its wear.
  • stars629stars629 Posts: 84Registered Users
    i'm glad curly princess! Got any pics?
    3a

Faves: Deva One C, Spiral Curls Cream, NECL, Aura Hypoallergenic, Curl Junkie, Jessicurl
    B&A Gel + AG Recoil + CurlKeeper
  • disneylovedisneylove Posts: 112Registered Users
    that's terrific curly_princess!
    We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here and that is the English language ….and we have room for but one sole loyalty, and that is a loyalty to the American people. —Theodore Roosevelt

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file