an update on us!

deezee02deezee02 Posts: 1,509Registered Users
Just thought I would post an update on us!

Steven turned 2 in October. He is doing great healthwise, we are just waiting on the next surgery. Since I have been home with him, he has become a HUGE momma's boy in every way! He goes to the cardiologist at the end of next month, so we either have another 6 month wait, or we plan on surgery. DH and I are both ready to have it just happen already...we know it is looming in the future and it is another thing we would like to put behind us.

His gross moter skills have caught up finally, he is running and jumping and summersaulting and all the other toddler stuff...His fine moter is not spectacular, but it is right where it should be. His speech is slightly behind, but he is working on it and seems to say a new word everyday.

On the other side...he is very excited to become a big brother! I am currently 13 weeks pregnant and due at the end of July! Hopefully this transition will be seemless for all of us!

and a picture of my "baby"
IMG_3906.jpg
58eCm4.png
SCxkm4.png

Come swag with me!

Comments

• KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Wow, he's become such a big boy! Good luck with the doctors.

Congrats on the pregnancy! How are you feeling?
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • CynaminbearCynaminbear Posts: 4,476Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    He is so adorable!
    I'd agree, get the surgery over with now, while you're pregnant, rather than when you have a newborn.
    Congratulations!
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Oh my gosh, where did the baby go??? He is such a little man!!!

Congrats!
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • deezee02deezee02 Posts: 1,509Registered Users
    Kaia - morning sickness is over, although I never actually threw up I was nauseous all the time. I am just mainly tired, Steven keeps me pretty busy though the day…I usually crash at naptime with him!

CB - that is our hope. Although we know we can make it work with a baby at home too…just a lot of juggling, thankfully my in-laws live right next door, she they will be able to help a little also. If this surgery maybe, just maybe he will be discharged 3 days post op.

CC - I know! He has lost that "baby" look...he really is a toddler! (that pic was about a month and a half ago too!)
    58eCm4.png
    SCxkm4.png

Come swag with me!
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users Curl Novice
    He's a cutie...look at those gorgeous eyes!

Congrats on your pregnancy!
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
    Password: orphanannie
  • PixieCurlPixieCurl Posts: 5,656Registered Users
    He's so precious! And congratulations on your pregnancy!
    Faith, 3Aish redhead
    Mama to two wild superheroes and a curly-headed baby boy :love5:
  • sarah42sarah42 Posts: 4,034Registered Users
    Glad to hear your family is doing well! Congratulations on your pregnancy!
    ehLB.jpg
  • MarMar Posts: 3,004Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I just love that little Steven! :)
    "what's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?"

"If you judge people,you have no time to love them"
    -Mother Theresa
  • SisaSisa Posts: 759Registered Users
    Thanks for the up-date and the wonderful pic of Steven. Congratulations, too!!! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file