CurlTalk

Something is wrong.

jmwjmw Posts: 130Registered Users
What has been happening with me is that when I click on curltalk, I can see each board listed and the newest posts for each one. However, when I read something, and then return to the main curltalk page, everything on it reverts back to the newest posts for the last time I logged in. WHen I start a new thread, I literally can't even tell whether or not it posted. I can't read it. I can't find it. I can't see that post unless I do a search for all posts submitted by my user name. That's where I can see that someone has responded to my post, but then I will click on it and there won't be a response in the thread, when really, someone did respond. I don't understand what is wrong.
Hair Type: 3a/3b

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,424Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    What browser are you using? How do you have cookies set?
    Is anyone else experiencing this?

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • jmwjmw Posts: 130Registered Users
    I am using an internet explorer browser. It's set to never check for newer versions of stored pages. I bet if I change it, it would help, eh?
    Hair Type: 3a/3b
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,424Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Yes, that might be a good place to start. :)

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment