Et tu Spongebob?

Eilis19Eilis19 Posts: 44Registered Users
I was watching Spongebob with my son a couple days ago, and the episode was one of those cheesy training videos for the Krusty Krab and it was going over the appearance bit. The announcer was all "make sure to keep your hair nice a tidy" and spongebob took his hat off and had a single curly hair that he sprayed with hair spray and combed till it was stick straight.

Why is curly hair sonsidered messy and unclean? I just don't get it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Waiting for the day when the man who wears the combat boots at the foot of my bed comes home.

Comments

• hazelnuthazelnut Posts: 199Registered Users
    I know. It's like society wants us to all look the same and not be individuals. Curly hair is beautiful. People with straight hair want curly hair. I think there is nothing wrong with curly hair, wavy hair, or straight hair.
    My hair is: 3b-4a, at my shoulders

My goal: To have my hair down to my waist or near my waist by 2012!

My favorite quote:
    Don't be afraid of death... but rather the unlived life. - Angus Tuck in the movie Tuck Everlasting
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Very witty thread title.

Personally, I've always felt that Spongebob looks like a piece of tofu, or a toasted cheese sandwich, without the toast.
  • hazelnuthazelnut Posts: 199Registered Users
    lol! Never thought about him like that before! :lol:
    My hair is: 3b-4a, at my shoulders

My goal: To have my hair down to my waist or near my waist by 2012!

My favorite quote:
    Don't be afraid of death... but rather the unlived life. - Angus Tuck in the movie Tuck Everlasting
  • Ashkins1118Ashkins1118 Posts: 786Registered Users
    oh great, now they're starting little kids on this crap even in 2009? Come on! Individuality is beautiful, they need to stop feeding into the straight hair only thing! Bad sponge bob, very bad!
    Super Thick corkscrews and waves. LOVE Elucence MBC, Giovanni 50/50 condish, Qhemet Products, V05 Calming Chamomile Tea Therapy condish, Jessicurl WDT. These are my official HG's that I love oh so much
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Curlypad?feature=mhum

comic-p.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file