CurlTalk

Updated Album-Vivasmom

vivasmomvivasmom Posts: 312Registered Users
/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpg.photos.yahoo.com%2Fph%2Fhurleywest%2Falbum%3F.dir%3D%2Fc38a%26amp%3B.src%3Dph" class="Popup

There are some new pics in here. Her hair is getting really long! You'll see the old ones in here too (from about a year ago)

Enjoy! I'm jealous of her hair!!!
Barely wavy mommy to a fine, silky with thready corkscrew 4 1/2yr old girl. HG's Moisture Maniac, PM The Conditioner, Cactus leave-in (original formula)"Mommy I want to look like a lion!" = hair loose and flowin'.

Comments

• spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,495Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm so glad you posted these!!!

• vivasmomvivasmom Posts: 312Registered Users
    you're fast spiderlashes!!! I'm so crazy about that little kid. It's like an a illness!
    Barely wavy mommy to a fine, silky with thready corkscrew 4 1/2yr old girl. HG's Moisture Maniac, PM The Conditioner, Cactus leave-in (original formula)"Mommy I want to look like a lion!" = hair loose and flowin'.
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,495Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    She's awfully cute! I can see why.

My little one has hair very similar to hers (but dark brown). I want it to GROW so I can play with it more.

• CurlilocsCurlilocs Posts: 821Registered Users
    She is just too adorable! Her hair is so pretty!
    Free your Mind and your Hair will Follow :)
    Curli's pics
    album pw: bangz
  • susususu Posts: 767Registered Users
    OMG, I'm jealous of her hair too! So adorable!!!
  • eccentric_kurlzeccentric_kurlz Posts: 4,144Registered Users
    She is just too friggin cute! :)

Thanks for sharing the new pics.
    A wonderful mix of coils, curls, corkscrews, and kinks.

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fs211.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fbb133%2Fshyygirl_2007%2F" class="Popup
    PW: curlyhair

I have a blog now. Follow meeeee! :)

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fnaturalurbanista.blogspot.com%2F" class="Popup

"You see, when it comes to language competence, a true patriot must hit that sweet spot between "job-stealing immigrant" and "liberal elitist." ~Eilonwy

Wanna have access to the top names in fashion and luxury at up to 70% off retail? Sure you do. /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Ftinyurl.com%2F3yxneol" class="Popup

DC metro area
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    She is so adorable! You are a lucky mom! (and you're pretty too! You remind me of Renee Zellweger!)
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• jazzijenni81jazzijenni81 Posts: 529Registered Users
    she's a little doll and you're doing a fantastic job with her hair! i love the pic of her in the cowboy boots w the backpack!!! :lol:
    loose 4a, silky meets cottony
    routine: co-wash, add leave in or plain water, shake & go
    staples: elucence poo & conditioners, V05 & suave naturals, jessicurl too shea, AO.
    Amneris wrote:
    She is so adorable! You are a lucky mom! (and you're pretty too! You remind me of Renee Zellweger!)

You're sweet. I get that one a lot. It's the squinty eyes!

ETA: For all of you being complementary about how great her hair looks, it's thanks to you all....you've helped me so much. Thanks ladies!
  • NessyNessy Posts: 788Registered Users
    She is soooo cute! Her hair is just stunning! Gorgeous ringlets. Thanks for sharing.
  • CottonCandyCottonCandy Posts: 125Registered Users
    absolutely Adorable!!!!!!! :D
    3c-like S-waves and random curls
    Fine density; medium & fine strands
    Naturally very dry and very frizzy
  • *Ani**Ani* Posts: 351Registered Users
    very cute especially with the flowers in her hair. I miss my daughter being that age. It was so fun to dress her up and put flowers in curls.
    On Rush Limbaugh: Rather than engage in the admittedly difficult task of justifying GOP policies rationally, the key to Limbaugh’s success is attracting an audience that actually yearns to be lied to.
  • jeamariajeamaria Posts: 1,851Registered Users
    Yes, so cute! I had to look at the slideshow twice :). I like her little 'fro and the ringlets in the third pic. Is that how it looks just from wetting it? THe Mish Mash 055 picture of the two of you is really cool also.

Ani, the new pictures in your fotki are adorable, too, especially the cupboard one.
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    Love her hair. You are doing an amazing job with it, momma.

She looks too cute. I wish my daughter had curls like that.
  • *Ani**Ani* Posts: 351Registered Users
    jeamaria wrote:
    Ani, the new pictures in your fotki are adorable, too, especially the cupboard one.

aww thanks. Im going to be adding some more pics and some of my hair shortly.
    On Rush Limbaugh: Rather than engage in the admittedly difficult task of justifying GOP policies rationally, the key to Limbaugh’s success is attracting an audience that actually yearns to be lied to.
  • SisaSisa Posts: 759Registered Users
    What a pretty little girl with wonderful curls - you are doing a great job with her hair! 8)
    I like her little 'fro and the ringlets in the third pic. Is that how it looks just from wetting it?

No, that is co-washed, combed and basically shingled/twisted around my fingers with ORS Lock n Twist. They don't make it through the next day, but they are cute same day.

The scary picture is what happens if she wears her hair loose all day and then sleeps with it loose. So..........we never do that anymore, it takes FOREVER to get it unmatted. Hair braided every night for bed now. My life is so much better doing it that way.
  • runrunrunnerrunrunrunner Posts: 196Registered Users
    her and her hair are absolutely gorgeous!

steals it and runs off

:P
  • subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
    if thats not the freakin cutest kid....

i love her hair and hair color! good work!
  • PottervillePotterville Posts: 137Registered Users
    She is just so adorable! I love her hair and I'm jealous of her curls.
    VERY THICK 3c/3b -Dr. Bronners Peppermint Soap to Shampoo or Elucence Cond. daily/dt, Cantu Shea Butter Leave In to style.

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpotterville.wordpress.com%2F" class="Popup
  • spiral-ncspiral-nc Posts: 716Registered Users
    How adorable!!! I can tell that you give Viva's hair plenty of TLC - it looks well-loved and healthy. Also, her hair color is gorgeous.
    spirals, kinks, s-shapes and coils.

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FSpiral" class="Popup

H is for Henna and Healthy Hair!
    Use only the PURE STUFF
  • BiancaBianca Posts: 2,492Registered Users
    The pic that's in your avatar is so cute. Her hair looks really good. And her ponytails in the first pic are adorable. :D
    Shampoo: Herbal Essences-NOYF

Conditioner: Herbal Essences NOYF Conditioner mixed w/ Coppola Keratin Complex Conditioner

+ TJ Nourish and Olive oil combo.
  • alguma pessoaalguma pessoa Posts: 619Registered Users
    She is so adorable! You are doing a fantastic job with her hair. It looks so healthy and bouncy.
    We're all born mad. Some remain so.

br-flag1.gif
  • curlyarcacurlyarca Posts: 8,449Registered Users
    very, very cute. :)

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.
  • ladykejladykej Posts: 54Registered Users
    Awww, what a sweet baby!!! I also love the first picture, maybe because my mom used to style our hair that way when we were very tiny.

It must be fun trying all the different styles!
    :D
    3c/3b, fine-med strands, dry and porous, cottony/silky mix My goal: healthy, BSL curls.
    My hair journal:
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.longhaircommunity.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D18289" class="Popup
  • sugarhoneyicedteasugarhoneyicedtea Posts: 44Registered Users
    Wow, what a cuite. Her hair is beautiful. Little goldie locs. :D You did a great job with her curls.
    OS Spongy, Fine, 3c, with patches of 4a in the back.

Blended Beauty Type: 3b2 & 3b7

Big Chop: March 17, 2005
    Last Relaxer: December 24, 2004
  • thirteenlbsthirteenlbs Posts: 205Registered Users
    Oh, my goodness-- people pay thousands for highlights like that!!!

She's darlin'!

O, S, with fine strands
    Cottony
  • Dijah_xoxoDijah_xoxo Posts: 131Registered Users
    viva is the cutest kid!! i love her curls!! awww...
  • MoMoDani7MoMoDani7 Posts: 49Registered Users
    vivasmom wrote:
    I like her little 'fro and the ringlets in the third pic. Is that how it looks just from wetting it?

No, that is co-washed, combed and basically shingled/twisted around my fingers with ORS Lock n Twist. They don't make it through the next day, but they are cute same day.

The scary picture is what happens if she wears her hair loose all day and then sleeps with it loose. So..........we never do that anymore, it takes FOREVER to get it unmatted. Hair braided every night for bed now. My life is so much better doing it that way.

How exactly do you braid her hair at night. I have the same exact problem in the morning, matted hair :shock: :x . By the way....your daughter's hair is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!! :P
    She'll be proud to say how greatly her mom took care of her hair as a child, when she gets older.
    pw=frizz
    I need to find a hair twin...confused about my hair type...not too important, but confusing when it comes to caring for it.