curly hair stylist in TDot

curlistablogcurlistablog Posts: 74Registered Users
hey, any canadian curlies on the forum? just wanted to know who kinky curly girls are going to, to get their hair cut. I'm hoping to go to someone who cuts hair dry. not just looking for any stylist, but someone who specializes in kinky curly hair.

let me know.

curlista
curlista.blogspot.com
Current: past SL
Long Term Goal: MBL
Curlista Faves: HH, Kerastase, CHI Keratin Mist, Aphogee

Check out my blog - www.curlista.com OR sub to my YouTubeChannel

***currently rocking china bump outs, experimenting with buns and braid outs. Still on Grow Out Challenge.

Comments

• nicurlynicurly Posts: 46Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    (I actually have my first appt. there on Sat.), Chiggy's Touch on Dupont, Kim or Patience are very good there and Curl Ambassador's on Harbord. Check out the curl salons reviews here. That's what I did when I made my decision to go to Chiggy`s Touch and how I decided what stylist to see at CHI.
    HTH`s.
    My hair is naturally a combination of 3B/3C. No longer texturized. All natural! CG Routine: Devapoo, One condition or Elucence. Loving curl creams: AG Recoil, Mop Curl Cream, KMS Curl Cream and never without CK. Gels: HE SMU and KCCC with a little BRHG on top.
  • curlistablogcurlistablog Posts: 74Registered Users
    good luck! please let me know how it goes. really trying to rock the curls this year, but I just dont like the current style and will need a hair cut.
    Current: past SL
    Long Term Goal: MBL
    Curlista Faves: HH, Kerastase, CHI Keratin Mist, Aphogee

Check out my blog - www.curlista.com OR sub to my YouTubeChannel

***currently rocking china bump outs, experimenting with buns and braid outs. Still on Grow Out Challenge.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file