Urban Lift Salon Chicago and Lorraine Massey?

karamelsutra.73karamelsutra.73 Posts: 24Registered Users
My friend saw a show last night 24/7 Secrets of the City, and on it was Lorraine Massey and it said she was a co-owner of Urban Lift Salon in Chicago. (This is all hearsay as I didn't see the program myself)

But she said that Lorraine was on the show, and talking about Deva Curl stuff and her book, and how this salon can get a girl on her way to being CG.

I have googled the heck out of this salon and Lorraine Massey and nothing comes up together.

Does anyone know anything about this? Anyone been there? Is it true? Does Chicago have a Deva salon and we just don't know it?
Kara in Chicago
Figuring out this CG stuff... sort of!
Big Chop on 10-14-09!! Donating hair to Pantene Beautiful Lengths. Hope that someone likes my curly hair as much as I do!
Mom to a curly-headed almost 2 year old!

Currently: No Poo, occasional Kathy Mack soap bars (LOVE them!), Deva products, L'Oreal Nutri Vive Pro Gloss, and honey.
Stylers: Curl Keeper (only works in winter), Deva gel, HESMU, and KCCC. And some other stuff that I don't remember now!!

Comments

• karamelsutra.73karamelsutra.73 Posts: 24Registered Users
    I talked to John at this salon and it turns out that Lorraine Massey was there because the tv show needed a salon to film the segment in. So she isn't affiliated with this salon...

He did tell me that they are great with curly hair and I should give them a try!

And I just might do that, he was very nice!

We shall see.... now if I can only get a babysitter....
    Kara in Chicago
    Figuring out this CG stuff... sort of!
    Big Chop on 10-14-09!! Donating hair to Pantene Beautiful Lengths. Hope that someone likes my curly hair as much as I do!
    Mom to a curly-headed almost 2 year old!

Currently: No Poo, occasional Kathy Mack soap bars (LOVE them!), Deva products, L'Oreal Nutri Vive Pro Gloss, and honey.
    Stylers: Curl Keeper (only works in winter), Deva gel, HESMU, and KCCC. And some other stuff that I don't remember now!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file