Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter

Dijah_xoxoDijah_xoxo Posts: 131Registered Users
I am VERY interested in buying this butter....it looks very good and has Shea Butter and Almond Oil (my hair LOVES these)...has anyone tried Carols Daughters products. My mom was looking at the website because she heard about natural hair care on 98.7 Kiss (radio station) and she said it was interesting.

Comments

• msjokermsjoker Posts: 1,658Registered Users
    I have this and it's very, very thick. I like using it and for me I only need to use a little.
    "It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."
  • CurlilocsCurlilocs Posts: 821Registered Users
    I like the Healthy Hair Butter. I massage it into my scalp and hair at night sometimes. It gives great shine and makes my hair soft.
    Free your Mind and your Hair will Follow :)
    Curli's pics
    album pw: bangz
  • Dijah_xoxoDijah_xoxo Posts: 131Registered Users
    Now I'm defiently going to try this!! Does this stuff last a long time?
    Dijah_xoxo wrote:
    Now I'm defiently going to try this!! Does this stuff last a long time?

It lasted really long for me and I kept it in my fridge. I think it lasted almost 5 months or so because I didn't need to use a lot.
    Oooh, thank you so much MsJoker <3 I HAVE to get this now...good thing I have left over b'day money!!
    Dijah_xoxo wrote:
    Oooh, thank you so much MsJoker <3 I HAVE to get this now...good thing I have left over b'day money!!

You're welcome! And happy belated birthday :D
    thank you =) i'm going to try to get to the carols daughter store sometime next week...it's sorta close...yay!!
  • GlowormGloworm Posts: 11Registered Users
    It makes my hair dull looking. I think it's the amount of beeswax. I still have a jar in the fridge that I haven't used (majority of it). Oyin's [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Oyin-Handmade-Whipped-Pudding-p-353.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=oyin-whipped-pudding]Whipped pudding[/buylink] works better for my hair.
  • kysses2kysses2 Posts: 3Registered Users
    I didn't like the Healthy Hair Butter because of the Beeswax that is in it, it made my hair have a film on it, Plus it seems like all her products are made with the same ingredients, I heard that it use to be real good about 10years ago when it first came out. But if it works for you I am glad for you. I would like to try some of her hair oils but they seem a little to expensive for me at the moment!
  • rainshowerrainshower Posts: 4,420Registered Users
    ditto on the filmy buildup due to the wax. while shampooing, it would take 2-3 latherings to get it out of my hair. and i was only applying pea-size amounts to sections of my hair! :shock:
    "Dogs stink too, but I like dog stink." ~ rileyb
  • jada1111jada1111 Posts: 829Registered Users
    rainshower wrote:
    ditto on the filmy buildup due to the wax. while shampooing, it would take 2-3 latherings to get it out of my hair. and i was only applying pea-size amounts to sections of my hair! :shock:

I like the Healthy Hair Butter and Mimosa Hair Honey. When I put products like these in my hair I ALWAYS use a clarifying shampoo to get rid of buildup. I then follow with a moisturizing one.
    Jada1111

HAIR TYPE: 4a all over/3c around nape/edges; Last relaxer -4/4/02; Big chop - 4/16/03

http://public.fotki.com/jada1111/
    PW: flower

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file