CurlTalk

T&Ps, please

nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users
A couple who are friends of mine from college just had a baby girl yesterday. Apparently, her arteries are switched so she isn't getting enough oxygen in her blood and she is going to have surgery tomorrow. Needless to say, my friends are pretty stressed and worried about their little one. Any thought and prayers on their behalf would be greatly appreciated. (Mom and Dad are Judi and Tim and baby girl is named Annalee)
"Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fnynaeve77%2F" class="Popup
Password: orphanannie

Comments

• SigiSigi Posts: 2,379Registered Users
    Sending prayers for li'l Annalee!
  • cymprenicympreni Posts: 9,609Registered Users
    Done
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    Absolutely...
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• WiregirlWiregirl Posts: 1,695Registered Users
    poor baby.
  • CurliLocksCurliLocks Posts: 10,571Registered Users
    definitely. how scary.
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.
  • yagottaloveyacurlsyagottaloveyacurls Posts: 5,766Registered Users
    of course! how scary.. :(
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,771Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    For sure :angel5:
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • sarah42sarah42 Posts: 4,034Registered Users
    Sending my best wishes!
    ehLB.jpg
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,738Registered Users
    will do!
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • CynaminbearCynaminbear Posts: 4,476Registered Users
    Definitely.
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
  • CGNYCCGNYC Posts: 4,937Registered Users
    Certainly.
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users
    Update--

Baby Annalee is finally home with her mommy and daddy and is doing very well. The surgery was fine, with no complications. Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers!
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fnynaeve77%2F" class="Popup
    Password: orphanannie
  • CurliLocksCurliLocks Posts: 10,571Registered Users
    I'm so happy to hear that she is doing well. :) Thanks for the update.
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.