Inky Loves Nature

MsladiiMsladii Posts: 442Registered Users
Anyone try products from this line??

I ordered some amples, and are currently waiting for them to arrive...
here is the website incase you guys are interested

http://www.inkylovesnature.com/

ETA
After I recieve my samples I will post letting you guys know how I liked it...
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL IT WILL BE ABOUT NATURAL HAIR CARE / STYLES / TUTORIALS AND COSMETICS I WOULD LOVE FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT
http://www.youtube.com/user/simplycliche

"Shrinkage is only your hair trying to get closer to you...embrace it."
O, medium/course, spongy, mass of beautiful curly hair

event.png

pswd rawks

Comments

• butterfly22butterfly22 Posts: 103Registered Users
    Oh my good thing you ordered samples. A friend of mine got the scalp butter and some lotion and all of the products went bad because of lack of good preservatives. They went hard and sticky( not smelly)
    4a/4b little 3c
  • MsladiiMsladii Posts: 442Registered Users
    Oh.. wow.. that kinda makes me scared to use it.. lolz... :shock:
    PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL IT WILL BE ABOUT NATURAL HAIR CARE / STYLES / TUTORIALS AND COSMETICS I WOULD LOVE FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT

event.png

pswd rawks
  • butterfly22butterfly22 Posts: 103Registered Users
    Msladii wrote:
    Oh.. wow.. that kinda makes me scared to use it.. lolz... :shock:

Oh please dont be scared. Maybe yours wont go bad. :roll:
    4a/4b little 3c
  • MsladiiMsladii Posts: 442Registered Users
    As soon as the little bottles go back in stock i'm gonna purchase it... The owner is really cool.. we talked through e-mails and she's sending me samples... I'm going to e-mail her about shelf life....

event.png

pswd rawks
  • meccadonmeccadon Posts: 53Registered Users
    Hi everyone.....I'm a newbie and this is my first post:

I haven't used Inky's Hair products, but I have used the scrub. I love using natural and organic products, but I am limited at times because aloe is often used and doesn't agree with me. The scrubs are aloe free and absolutely wonderful! You know how some scrubs are too gritty or greasy and end up messy when you try to use it? Well, this scrub is none of that. It smells yummy, and leaves you sooo moisturized. I really love the Dark Chocolate Peppermint scent. It's not overpowering and smells like refreshing chocolate frosting! Plus, it seems like a good way to moisturize in the summer because of the slightly cooling mint and you don't have to worry about something extra on your skin.
  • jeamariajeamaria Posts: 1,851Registered Users
    meccadon wrote:
    Hi everyone.....I'm a newbie and this is my first post:

I haven't used Inky's Hair products, but I have used the scrub. I love using natural and organic products, but I am limited at times because aloe is often used and doesn't agree with me. The scrubs are aloe free and absolutely wonderful! You know how some scrubs are too gritty or greasy and end up messy when you try to use it? Well, this scrub is none of that. It smells yummy, and leaves you sooo moisturized. I really love the Dark Chocolate Peppermint scent. It's not overpowering and smells like refreshing chocolate frosting! Plus, it seems like a good way to moisturize in the summer because of the slightly cooling mint and you don't have to worry about something extra on your skin.

Hi meccadon! welcome :). what are the ingredients to this scrub; it sounds delicious!
  • meccadonmeccadon Posts: 53Registered Users
    Thanks for the welcome Jeamarie!

I'm at work so I can't just look at the jar, but this is what I grabbed from the website for you:

Ingredients
    Certified organic Soy bean oil, Organic Virgin Oil de Coco-Crème and Organic West African Shea butter. Natural fruit and plant extracts, Coconut milk, Organic sugar and fine grain crystallized salt. Peppermint Dark Chocolate: Dark chocolate and Green tea Extracts. Organic Cocoa bean. Stimulating and invigorating wild-crafted Egyptian Peppermint Essential oil and a beyond yummy Dark chocolate aroma

The added cool thing is it's vegan, organic, natural, not tested on animals, and the natural oils, extracts, herbs etc. are gotten form Free Trade:)

There is also a Coconut Ginger one that has a slightly warming effect that is counter to the Dark Chocolate Peppermint's slightly cooling effect.
  • jeamariajeamaria Posts: 1,851Registered Users
    Thanks meccadon !

I love scrubs, especially brown sugar ones, I will try and see if I can get one of these. I think either will alternate well with the citrusy one I am using right now. It's also really good that it's free trade as well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file