LottaBody

Dijah_xoxoDijah_xoxo Posts: 131Registered Users
Has anyone ever tried there products?? They look good and don't contain Parrafin, Petroleum or mineral oil. They have some stuff to make curls softer and I ordered some samples earlier today.

If you've tried these before, what were your results?

Comments

• msjokermsjoker Posts: 1,658Registered Users
    I used their setting lotion and I diluted it with water while I was transitioning. I used it mainly for my rollersets and I didn't have any problems. I wanted to try their samples but I don't live in the U.S. so please report back with your experience :D
    "It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."
  • CurlilocsCurlilocs Posts: 821Registered Users
    I have the Extreme Curling Gel. It's a liquid gel that goes on the hair really sudsy. I wasn't impressed.
    Free your Mind and your Hair will Follow :)
    Curli's pics
    album pw: bangz
  • ms.gms.g Posts: 173Registered Users
    i used their setting lotion and it made my hair feel
    crunchy, even when i diluted it with water.
    i havent tried any of their other products. :?
    all natural.

my head is full of naps, coils, kinks and thickness. :)

http://public.fotki.com/missg1013/
  • Sweetie83Sweetie83 Posts: 110Registered Users
    I LOVE the 4-in-1 shampoo :) It really makes my hair soft and helps with curl definition. I also have the maximum hold setting lotion, but it's mediocre in my opinion. The creamwrap, on the other hand, is the best product I've found for rollersets.
    Hair Type: 3c/4a

"I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life's a b****. You've got to go out and kick a$$." Maya Angelou
  • ZinniaZinnia Posts: 7,339Registered Users
    Curlilocs wrote:
    I have the Extreme Curling Gel. It's a liquid gel that goes on the hair really sudsy. I wasn't impressed.

I just bought this and so far so good. As an experiment, I used it this morning over Suave Tropical Coconut.

The only think I don't like is the fragrance. My hair looks really good, and quite honestly I am very suprised.

Curlilocs, you are correct...it is a bit sudsy, but dries nicely.
    Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file