Look at what Aidan can do! (Also misc. pics inside)

cosmicflycosmicfly Posts: 1,814Registered Users
This is what I caught Aidan doing this afternoon. He's been digging the standing lately but hasn't succeeded at pulling himslef up... till now.

28lqeea.jpg

15n60bo.jpg
"let me out!!!"

And just for fun...

30ksidi.jpg

2w2lis5.jpg

96c9jc.jpg

Comments

• medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    Go Aidan! :occasion9:

I can't over how much Aidan has grown. Same goes for M&M. :)

Great-looking kids!
  • DelmaDelma Posts: 1,121Registered Users
    Your kids are gorgeous!!!!!
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Little stinkers think they're hot stuff when they can stand up. You have really beautiful children...such pretty eyes.
  • SisaSisa Posts: 759Registered Users
    How ironic; today I'd seen the ticker in your signature and wondered how Aidan was doing... Seven months later, he looks so much more matured from that little birth photo you took!

Congratulations, Aidan - you've mastered the art of pulling yourself up! Smart boy with such lovely eyes. :)
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users Curl Novice
    I love how his little booty is sticking out for support...so cute! You have such gorgeous kids!
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
    Password: orphanannie
  • Brown_Eyed_GirlBrown_Eyed_Girl Posts: 1,353Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Wow, Lydia is nowhere near that.

They are all so cute!
  • cosmicflycosmicfly Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    BEG, Aidan's daycare provider has a baby boy who was born around when Lydia was and he's definitely not a stander yet either. Then again, 3 weeks ago neither was Aidan- this has been his primary focus for the past few weeks, he's been trying to pull up and didn't succeed until yesterday. He's just so impressed with himself. I can't believe how big my baby is.

Funny thing is, he slept better last night. I wonder if this was the milestone that's been interfering with his (my) sleep.
  • Brown_Eyed_GirlBrown_Eyed_Girl Posts: 1,353Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    cosmicfly wrote: »
    BEG, Aidan's daycare provider has a baby boy who was born around when Lydia was and he's definitely not a stander yet either. Then again, 3 weeks ago neither was Aidan- this has been his primary focus for the past few weeks, he's been trying to pull up and didn't succeed until yesterday.

Yeah, Lydia loves to stand in my lap, but if I set her next to something, she has no concept that she has to hold onto it to stay up. She'll be holding onto the table one second and then grab a toy with both hands, so I don't really let her do that unless I've got my hands right there.

Her primary focus seems to be babbling and getting people to smile at her. It reminds me of that other thread where we were all talking about how different babies are!
  • sarah42sarah42 Posts: 4,034Registered Users
    Awww, what a big boy! They're all so cute!

Oliver's younger than Aidan and Lydia, but he's not standing or crawling or anything like that. My older son didn't pull up until he was about 10 months. Then--trouble!
    ehLB.jpg
  • SigiSigi Posts: 2,379Registered Users
    Your kids are gorgeous!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file