Cheesy Poll!

gemidevigemidevi Registered Users Posts: 510
So my boyfriend and I were having a discussion about my cheese eating habits. Generally, I prefer white cheeses so he calls me the Yellow Cheese Snob. But my dad brought home this really good yellow cheddar cheese from Costco the other day that I have been eating by the chunk-fulls! And it's a sharp cheese - very against my Yellow Cheese Snobbery. But that got me thinking, are there people who prefer certain cheeses or do you have a more varied palate?
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.
*disclaimer* spelling, grammatical and psychological errors are for your enjoyment. :)

Comments

• msjokermsjoker Registered Users Posts: 1,658
    I like variety. I'm an equal opportunity cheese taster :lol:
    "It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."
  • goldencurlygoldencurly Registered Users Posts: 2,385
    msjoker wrote:
    I like variety. I'm an equal opportunity cheese taster :lol:

Me too! I pretty much like everything cheese, as long as it's good quality. No, I don't like American cheese slices very much. I think it must taste like the plastic its wrapped in.....
    ________
    Zoloft lawsuit
  • PixieCurlPixieCurl Registered Users Posts: 5,656
    i don't discriminate against yellow cheese, but i generally prefer white cheese. my favorites are brie and fresh mozzarella - i usually like milder cheeses over really sharp ones.
    Faith, 3Aish redhead
    Mama to two wild superheroes and a curly-headed baby boy :love5:
  • PoodleheadPoodlehead Registered Users Posts: 6,959
    I'll eat anything. My daughter will only eat yellow (she prefers a variety we call "square cheese"), my SIL will only eat white.
    Minneapolis, MN
  • AmnerisAmneris Registered Users Posts: 15,117
    HATE cheese - I think it's nasty.
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• NetGNetG Registered Users Posts: 8,116
    I was hoping the title meant this was actually about cheese!

I like both. In cheddars, I usually prefer yellow, and super sharp-because Tillamook is here. If I lived closer to Cabot, I'd prefer white! Both are yummy.

And I like many different types of cheese, too. Mmmm, yummy!
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • geekygeeky Registered Users Posts: 4,995
    I can be snobby about cheese, but it is not really related to color.
    To Trenell, MizKerri and geeky:
    I pray none of you ever has to live in a communist state.

Geeky is my hero. She's the true badass. The badass who doesn't even need to be a badass. There aren't enough O's in cool to describe her.
  • vivasmomvivasmom Registered Users Posts: 312
    How can people not like cheese? Seriously. I live for cheese and would be miserable on a daily basis if I couldn't eat it.
    Barely wavy mommy to a fine, silky with thready corkscrew 4 1/2yr old girl. HG's Moisture Maniac, PM The Conditioner, Cactus leave-in (original formula)"Mommy I want to look like a lion!" = hair loose and flowin'.
  • CynaminbearCynaminbear Registered Users Posts: 4,476 Curl Connoisseur
    Poodlehead wrote:
    I'll eat anything.
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
  • curlicious3bcurlicious3b Registered Users Posts: 458
    I voted variety of cheeses...but I'm not a huge fan of yellow cheeses, ESPECIALLY american cheese. I hate it.

I pretty much like feta, ricotta...goat cheeses
    3c
  • zmanzzzzzmanzzzz Banned Banned Users Posts: 3,826
    I voted variety of cheeses...but I'm not a huge fan of yellow cheeses, ESPECIALLY american cheese. I hate it.

I pretty much like feta, ricotta...goat cheeses

i like the stinky european cheeses a lot. but when it comes to my favorite burger in choose american. i know its processes bs, but it melts soooo good.
  • three rivers curlythree rivers curly Registered Users Posts: 994
    I am a cheese snob - but not because of color. I really love cheese from the bottom of my bottom!
    Better everyone think your a fool, than to open your mouth and prove them right.

Perception is not reality.

http://public.fotki.com/hmiklos
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 20,731 Curl Virtuoso
    Another cheese hater here. There are maybe 3 or 4 kinds I like, but I could live the rest of my life without cheese.
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • wild~hairwild~hair Registered Users Posts: 9,890 Curl Neophyte
    If I could choose to eat either chocolate or cheese with abandon and no consequences, I would probably choose cheese.

"Choose cheese." That's hard to say. Even though I'm writing it.
  • automaticflowersautomaticflowers Registered Users Posts: 3,465
    I could live the rest of my life without cheese.

I wish I could! :lol:

My favorite cheese is Brie. Mmmm... love it. I also like cheddar, yellow or white, mild or extra sharp.

I could never get the nerve to try goat cheese, though. :? I'm not sure why.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file