Suave Clarifying Conditioner

MsladiiMsladii Posts: 442Registered Users
I use this conditiioner daily for my co-washes....
And on weekend when I deep condition I use Mane n Tail...
I havent tried any clarifying rinses, I just use diluted shampoo... I always have, all my life... (every two weeks)
But my question is... If I kicked the shampoo.... Would I still have to clarify, or is my clarifying condish enough??

"Shrinkage is only your hair trying to get closer to you...embrace it."
O, medium/course, spongy, mass of beautiful curly hair

event.png

pswd rawks

Comments

• CurlilocsCurlilocs Posts: 821Registered Users
    I think if you don't use a lot of products on your hair and scalp, and don't have any build up issues you could get away with just the clarifying conditioner. To me, Suave Clarifying is harsh, and I wouldn't want to use it more than once a week and would be sure to follow up with a very moisturizing conditioner, but again, that's just me :) There are little tricks like adding fresh lemon juice to your conditioner to give it some clarifying properties, ACV rinses may help strip product out a bit, or you can use sulfate free poo's like Elucence, or Creme of Nature, etc...every so often, but it really boils down to what works best for you and your hair!

HTH!
    Free your Mind and your Hair will Follow :)
    Curli's pics
    album pw: bangz
  • MsladiiMsladii Posts: 442Registered Users
    I don't use many products in my hair...
    I do shampoo with Diluted shampoo I've always done that since thats the way my mom taught me to do it.
    I think the worse thing I use is Soft Curl Cream.. and its always near a wash day...
    I did a ACV rinse, using cold water.... I didn't really see a difference...
    I love the condish, it isn't drying, contains no oil... And I can easily mix it with other stuff.. I use it daily and my hair is very very soft... I can comb when dry, although I only do that when I oil my scalp.
    PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL IT WILL BE ABOUT NATURAL HAIR CARE / STYLES / TUTORIALS AND COSMETICS I WOULD LOVE FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT
    http://www.youtube.com/user/simplycliche

event.png

pswd rawks
  • jazzijenni81jazzijenni81 Posts: 529Registered Users
    ITA w curlilocs

the less cones/products you use, the less there is a need for clarifying. ive also learned, the less products you use, the better results the no poo routine delivers.

also, instead of suave clarifying, try V05 kiwi lime for daily use...its alot less harsh...HTH :)
    loose 4a, silky meets cottony
    routine: co-wash, add leave in or plain water, shake & go
    staples: elucence poo & conditioners, V05 & suave naturals, jessicurl too shea, AO.
  • MsladiiMsladii Posts: 442Registered Users
    Thanks for the advice Jazzi...
    I really like the Suave... Its not drying at all.. It makes my hair very soft and manageable... So I think I'm gonna stick with it..
    I did an ingredient search on everythig on the lable... and The condish... isnt really clarifying... The shampoo is, which I don't use....

But you guys did help me out!!!!
    PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL IT WILL BE ABOUT NATURAL HAIR CARE / STYLES / TUTORIALS AND COSMETICS I WOULD LOVE FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT
    http://www.youtube.com/user/simplycliche

event.png

pswd rawks

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file