Are we too old for lipgloss?

124»

Comments

• Curly and SweetCurly and Sweet Registered Users Posts: 22
    I love lip gloss. On most days, it is the only "make up" I wear. (On fancy days, I add blush and some eyeliner.) My best friend (who is also over 40) gave me a box of shiny lip glosses for Xmas and I was so happy. Wear what you want and tell that salesgirl to kiss your ***!

I am using something called "Pink Bubbly" from Philosophy (@ Nordstrom's) today but my other favorite is from MaryKate and Ashley b/c it got a surprisingly good review in Cosmo or something (@ Kmart/Walmart?). So - try what you want and don't let price, age, or ignorant salespeople deter you!

(If I had your address, I would send you a big ole' box of lip glosses right now!):happy7:
  • EfrizzabethEfrizzabeth Registered Users Posts: 8,792 Curl Neophyte
    I bought some!

One is Nectar Nude by Burt's Bees.

The other is Walk in the Sand Caribbean Shine by mark/Avon. - I like this one the best.
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
    1) Report that dumbbell. I'm usually quite shy and don't like to make a fuss, but that sales "assistant" doesn't deserve her job.
    2) Find a lipgloss in a color/texture that you like (not MAC) and apply.
    3) Celebrate how gorgeous and youthful you look by eating/drinking something you really enjoy and then reapply lip gloss!
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • mandyvmandyv Registered Users Posts: 2,437 Curl Connoisseur
    Whoever suggested the Avon gloss was absolutely right. It lasts forever and feels great. I ordered two shades of the Brilliant Shine and I recommend them.
    3c
    Poo: KBB shampoo bar or Shikai moisturizing shampoo
    CoWash: VO5 kiwi
    Cond: Robert Craig, Tresemme Natural, or Fekkai Shea Butter
    Leave in/Styling: Grapeseed oil, KBB milk, KCCC, and Aveda Confixor

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file