I Really Like This Product But It Stinks To High Heaven!

msjokermsjoker Posts: 1,658Registered Users
I love ORS olive oil creme but the smell really gets to me. I think I'm going to mix it with an eo or something. Are there any products you love to use but they don't smell all that great? :? :lol:
"It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."

Comments

• OldSoulOldSoul Posts: 268Registered Users
    All of their products stink to me except the herbal cleanser and the lock and twist gel. I was using the ORS carrot oil, but stopped because of the rank smell, and it was too heavy for my hair. Everything I use now has an acceptable smell :lol:
    The poster formerly known as JCrysy
    :::::::::::::::::
    Mostly 4a-} OS spongy

Current faves: Trader Joe's Nourish, Suave Color Care Co, Abba Nourishing, FOTE AVG, Taliah Waajid mist bodifier
  • msjokermsjoker Posts: 1,658Registered Users
    LOL, yes I forgot about the carrot oil. Another product that my hair loved but I just couldn't deal with the smell.
    "It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."
  • Dijah_xoxoDijah_xoxo Posts: 131Registered Users
    I hate the smell of motions hair grease...ewww, it's really strong and goes away after a day.
  • Dijah_xoxoDijah_xoxo Posts: 131Registered Users
    I hate the smell of motions hair grease...ewww, it's really strong and goes away after a day.
  • naturally_nappynaturally_nappy Posts: 9Registered Users
    i know exactly what you mean. I had carrot oil on my hair last night and I swear it seeped into my dreams. I smelled it all day at work and it almost was too much.
    BC 12/1/05
    Favorite Products - Cantu Shea Butter Leave Inn, Shea Butter
  • kysses2kysses2 Posts: 3Registered Users
    Didn't they change some of the ingredients in their products? I know the Old lock and twist gel had coconut milk in it and now I read the back and it doesn't have it in ther anymore it has something else.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file