Growing my Edges??

Dijah_xoxoDijah_xoxo Posts: 131Registered Users
My hair is weird...the front of my hair is long, it's 5.5 inches and thick with some baby fine curls in random places. (like my hairline and my peas *you know those rollie pollie coils at the end of your nape*) The front of my hair makes an S until you get to my ears (I'm not sure of it's texture). The back of my hair has really pretty super thick strands that have tight coils (the replica of a pen spring)....this part of my hair doesn't grow as much as the rest of my hair and it breaks off. It has ENDLESS split ends too -_- I'm not sure about what I should do... Can someone help me??

Comments

• msjokermsjoker Posts: 1,658Registered Users
    What's your routine at night? Do you use a satin pillowcase or scarf?
    "It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."
  • CurlilocsCurlilocs Posts: 821Registered Users
    When was your last trim?
    Free your Mind and your Hair will Follow :)
    Curli's pics
    album pw: bangz
  • Dijah_xoxoDijah_xoxo Posts: 131Registered Users
    Ms Joker- My routine is having a scarf on at nighttime

Curlilocs- I trimmed my hair 3 or 4 weeks ago before I got my hair braided.
    I asked about your night routine because I had the exact same problem as you. One of my stylists noticed this and she asked me how I tie my hair. I told her I tie it at the back (the area that was constantly breaking off) and she told me to tie it at the front. I've done that ever since and my hair has never broken off at the back. Another thing I was doing at the same time was wearing those satin bonnets that have an elastic around it and that chaffed the back of my hair.
  • Dijah_xoxoDijah_xoxo Posts: 131Registered Users
    Thank you ms joker =) i tie it in the back sometimes, But i'm going to try to tie it in the front.
    You're very welcome! :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file