What are some good mousses for 3a hair?

JENCURL2JENCURL2 Posts: 23Registered Users
Looking for body & bounce, but also humidity protection and definition
aka jencurl

Comments

• KurleeKurlee Posts: 1,354Registered Users
    Paul Mitchell has a good mousse I think. I haven't tried it myself though.
    http://naturallycurly2.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=61821&highlight=paul+mitchell

If I am not misstaken all mousses has some drying alcohol in them, but I am not 100% sure... Maybe someone else knows better.

• MuñequitaMuñequita Posts: 157Registered Users
    Aussie Leave-in plus foam (I think that's the name), it comes with a pump instead of the regular mousse dispenser. It doesn't have any alcohol and it is good for volume and it costs under $3.
    3a with 2c
  • StormCloudCurlyStormCloudCurly Posts: 116Registered Users
    The latest mousse I've been using is LaCoupe Perfect Curls smoothing mousse. I like it because it really helps to define and hold the curls. It has dimethicone in it. And, it wasn't even that expensive, I think around $6.00.
    pw: curlie
  • x3Tinax3Tina Posts: 77Registered Users
    The latest mousse I've been using is LaCoupe Perfect Curls smoothing mousse. I like it because it really helps to define and hold the curls. It has dimethicone in it. And, it wasn't even that expensive, I think around $6.00.

We have Mini Bottles of that for $1.69 (I think...) At Shoppers. :D So, if you want to use it, I'd reccomend trying the smaller bottle/sample first.
    ~Tina
    P/w: curls
  • curly_keltiecurly_keltie Posts: 791Registered Users
    I used to use the Garnier Fructis mousse for curly hair and thought it worked really well.
    Long, blonde, 3a/mostly b hair.

78Da.jpg78Dam6.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file