New and need some advice! :)

Hi everyone! I am new to this forum... I post frequently at LHCF, and a few people have recommended trying this forum as well.

I need help identifying my hair type - my hair actually gets curlier when wet, and when dry, varies from wavy to frizzy to curly... it looks different in every picture, so I have no idea what hair type I am!

Also, I am 19 weeks into my transition from heavily chemically processed to... NOT chemically processed. While I never used relaxers, I've used pretty much every other chemical imaginable. At one point, I was dying my hair every 3-4 weeks... for eight years. I am now at BSL hoping to be waist length. (Sadly I've been BSL for four years now... lol.)

I will try to upload pics of my hair... hang tight! Just wanted to introduce myself.

Okay, here are some pics... the problem is that sometimes my hair looks flat and not curly, but other times it looks bouncy and full of curls. Hope the pics aren't too big!

November142008II.jpg

October102008.jpg

October42008.jpg

FINALLY... I have seen some members with roman numerals after their hair types... for example, 2c iii ... what does this mean?

Thanks in advance, and happy new year to everyone!

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file