should I see a dermatologist?

pinkmariposapinkmariposa Posts: 70Registered Users
for the first time ever my skin has been out of wack. Since the summer I have had breakout after breakout :( I used to use proactiv but I decided to switch to more natural eco friendly stuff. Nothing is working! I'm currently using MyChelle from Whole Foods but its not strong enough and very expensive I might add, that as of today I caved in and started using the repairing lotion and refining mask from Proactive. It just seems to me that these kind of products create a dependency for your skin. So I'm worried that if I go to a dermatologist I will get something that I will have to use forever. What should I do?? my problem is mainly in my tzone area

Comments

• IrinaIrina Posts: 100Registered Users
    I understand that you want to go the natural way but let me just suggest AcneFree to you. It's by university medical and it's sold at Costco and Walmart as well.

You have to use the whole line, wash, toner, and moisturizer. It's worked wonders for my skin and is the only thing that works anymore. It costs about $30 for a 3 month pack, but it's lasted me for about 8 months using twice a day.

Just remember, it takes a week or two to see results and as you keep using it your skin will only get better.
    Been every color in the human hair spectrum! +HENNA
    CURRENTLY: BSL Light Golden Blonde (growing out bleach)

PRODUCTS: Aussie Moist CO, Silk Elements DT, Roux Treatment & Shine, Giovanni Hair Styling Foam, Aveeno Nourish + Shine, CO washing w/ vo5

natural DTs are amazing:toothy4:

3a/3b

om-symbol.jpg"The soul carries the potential, the mind carries the intention, the brain produces the result."
  • pinkmariposapinkmariposa Posts: 70Registered Users
    Irina wrote: »
    I understand that you want to go the natural way but let me just suggest AcneFree to you. It's by university medical and it's sold at Costco and Walmart as well.

You have to use the whole line, wash, toner, and moisturizer. It's worked wonders for my skin and is the only thing that works anymore. It costs about $30 for a 3 month pack, but it's lasted me for about 8 months using twice a day.

Just remember, it takes a week or two to see results and as you keep using it your skin will only get better.

thanks! I'll look into it! if anyone from Houston/ Austin can recommend a dermatologist in this area that would be awesome!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file