aubrey organics in oz!

curlywurlygurlycurlywurlygurly Posts: 1,180Registered Users
hi everyone,
I've been doing some snooping on the net and came across this website
http://www.aubrey-organics.com.au

they sell the aubrey conditioners all the american curlies rave about including the honey suckle rose. So I emailed them to find out where I could get my hands on some and this is my reply...

"Aubrey Organics is in its very early days in Australia, while we develop our relationship with retailers and distributors, right now the only place to find our products is on our website...."

"
In January and February we will be primarily contacting such health stores, day spas, hair salons and suitable retailers but this process will take a long time before it will get to your local area. If there is a suitable store local to you where you think our products should be, I would be happy to contact them personally if you would be so kind and supply their details. This still will take some time to get the products on their shelves."

So if anyone is interested in nominating their local salon or health food store let me know and I'll pass it on.

thought I'd share this bit of information with you all.. i'm thinking about putting an order in for a few things on their website some time soon. I'll keep you posted :D

take care,
hope everyone has a nice and safe nye

2 something Australian :toothy4:

http://public.fotki.com/curlywurlygurly/
pw:aussie

Aiming to grow hair to waist from buzz cut - slowly but surely.

Comments

• FeralcurlsFeralcurls Posts: 408Registered Users
    Thanks for that info!

Happy NY to you!
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 7,169Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I found some online once before, but not all the products - I was really annoyed they didn't have the AOHR and got the island naturals or some such instead, which I really didn't like. It was an organic shop and apparently some things weren't organic enough! Keep us posted, I'm on a budget again atm but will no doubt be tempted before too long!
    3b in South Australia.
  • curlywurlygurlycurlywurlygurly Posts: 1,180Registered Users
    feralcurls: your welcome :)

Starmie: I've also seen other AO products online, but this is actually run by the same company as the American ones. Plus if there is anything that you want that isn't available online all you have to do is ask. I wanted to try the white camellia conditioner as well as AOHR so they're putting it up for me to buy online (how cool, I feel like a movie star haha!)

Oh I think we're all on budgets at this time of year, and with the crap economy. I just don't let my partner know I'm buying it (hehe). I think it's justified I spent my last pays on fridges and washers and all sorts of stuff for the house hehe.

As a rough estimate.. I think the bottle are about $20 each (not sure if that's a good price or what?) and the postage is $10ish anywhere in oz as far as I can tell.

I wanna order some, but I've just moved and well we don't have a mail box yet.. not sure what happens if you get mail ... lol.
    2 something Australian :toothy4:

http://public.fotki.com/curlywurlygurly/
    pw:aussie

Aiming to grow hair to waist from buzz cut - slowly but surely.
  • Martian MumMartian Mum Posts: 18Registered Users
    What's AOHR Starmie?

With curlywurlygurly's recommendation I checked out the website, I want to try the B5 Styling Gel - http://shop.aubrey-organics.com.au/product_info.php?products_id=61 -

Free delivery anywhere in oz, if your order is $84, that's pretty good, I was looking for a good natural shampoo and conditioner as well. if I get a hand & body lotion that should get me a free delivery (and save $10), they all look yummy.
    thanks curlywurlygurly
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 7,169Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    It's honeysuckle rose conditioner, which was very popular on the boards not too long ago. Well, it probably still is and we just don't hear so much about it.
    3b in South Australia.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file