Good Luminizor?

KindredsTwin1983KindredsTwin1983 Posts: 347Registered Users
Hi All,

Do you guys know a good luminizor? Something that would give me a natural look or enhance my tan, give me a nice glow.

I checked out some at Sephora however before I pay for one I'd like some feedback.

Thanks!
Hair Type - 3c, with a touch of 4a and a touch of 3b

Favorite Detangler - Any conditioner with high amount of behentrimonium mehtosulfate

Favorite Leave-in Conditioners - Suave Coconut, Giovanni Smooth and Silk and Giovanni Direct Leave-in, Pantene Relaxed and Natural

Favorite Hair Moisturizers - Silk Elements Hairdress

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,729Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Benefit Moonbeam
    Laura Gellar Liquid Candlelight
    Clinique Up-Lighting Liquid Illuminator
    Stila All-Over Shimmer
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • KimbercurlyKimbercurly Posts: 31Registered Users
    Revlon used to have a product called skinlights but I didnt see it on their website so I'm not sure if they still do. It comes in a big tube and I think it might come in a stick too. I have the light pink one and I love it. It gives you that dewy look and accents facial structure. I put it along the top of my cheekbones and the outer corners of my eyes.
    Skinlights was discontinued.

i forgot to mention the one that i've been using:

Prescriptives Illuminating Liquid Potion

it comes in 3 shades - translucent (the one i use), red neutralizer and deep dark.
    My blog:

• KindredsTwin1983KindredsTwin1983 Posts: 347Registered Users
    Hi Rouquinne!

I checked out the benefit cosmetics Moon Beam...it looks like a bottle of pink nail polish LOL. I have a $10 off discount at the place that I;m going to buy it.

Anyways, is this easy to blend? How would I go about applying it? I use MAC liquid face and body foundation (C4) and apply with my fingers, would I be able to mix a drop or two of this in my palm? What is the best way to apply this?
    Hair Type - 3c, with a touch of 4a and a touch of 3b

Favorite Detangler - Any conditioner with high amount of behentrimonium mehtosulfate

Favorite Leave-in Conditioners - Suave Coconut, Giovanni Smooth and Silk and Giovanni Direct Leave-in, Pantene Relaxed and Natural

Favorite Hair Moisturizers - Silk Elements Hairdress
    that's what i do with my luminizer - mix a couple of drops with my foundation in the palm of my hand, then apply!
    My blog:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file