Ouidad Deep Treatment & Climate Control Gel

Ok...this isn't my first try of Ouidad's stuff, but I was suffering withdrawal b/c I couldn't afford to buy it for a few months :(. However, I saw that home shopping network (HSN.com) had a special on the climate control gel (usually $22) where you got it for $19, plus got a small spray leave-in cond free. Well, after checking on retailmenot.com and finding a "first time buyer" coupon code, I also went for the huge $50 deep treatment and saved $7.50 on it, too. I also applied a coupon for saving half on s&h, and saved $3-something on that. I am sitting in my shower cap, with a heating pad and towel wrapped around my head right now, recovering from my deep treatment withdrawals! I can now expect dramatically better hair! Yay! I will have to deep condition every 2 weeks for about 2 months in order to get my hair back in shape. And I've yet to find anything like the Climate Control Gel (I live on the very humid Gulf Coast, so this is really important). Just wanted to share my $-savings-joy with ya'll :mrgreen:
:sunny: Forgiven Christ follower, happily married 10 years, homeschooling mom to 4, Dave Ramsey Method:book:debt-reducer, cloth diapering, type 2B/C? natural wavy, Currently: e.sen.cia poo :love4: & Suave Nat co-wash swap every other day, Sally brand PM The Detangler mix w/molasses (not loving anymore, but finishing it off), and Ouidad's CCG until it's gone, then back to Jessicurl's RR & CC :wink:. Ouidad's Deep Treat 2x monthly.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file