never formally intro'd myself

notsonappynotsonappy Posts: 71Registered Users
LOL I have been running around the forums, but have not properly introduced myself.

Hello, my name is Suni. I am from southern New Jersey. I have been growing my hair out since around February of this year. I am a homeschooling married mother of one. My son has 3a/b hair. It's gorgeous! I have the wonderific 3c/4a hair that I am just now getting to know.

I have to send a thank you to everyone who has been helping me get through this process. I am in love with my hair and the way I look now, and I am not even fully perfected in the art of my hair yet! I especially thank helloyellowbird since she brought me here in the first place.

New loves because of y'all: [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink], suave naturals, creme of nature lemongrass leave in, olive oil, aloe vera gel, and my fantasia frizz gel.

<3
Not So Nappy
going natural since Feb 2008 *at least*

FOTKIIIIIII = lovemyhair

Hair blog : NotSoNappy @ Vox

Comments

• ResRes Posts: 2,911Registered Users
    Hi! Glad things are working out for you and I hope they continue to and get better!

I want to try [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink] and whenever I see someone mention it I want to even more! :bounce:
    3A/B - low-normal porosity - med to coarse texture

Shampoo - GTTTT
    Co-Wash - As I Am Coconut Cowash
    RO - GVP Cond. Balm, Tresemme Naturals, Yes to Carrots Nourishing, AO Honeysuckle Rose
    LI - Hollywood Beauty Olive Cream Headdress
    DT - Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholestrol, SM Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment
    Stylers - BRHG (old formula is my HG, but the new one has silicones)

Trying out - MGA Sculpting Gel, LA Sports Gel, Got2b Spiked Gel, Got2b Glued
  • BoomygrrlBoomygrrl Posts: 4,940Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Welcome!
    That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.
    :blob8:

3a/3b
  • marie.lmarie.l Posts: 702Registered Users
    welcome

marie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file