Ohm hair custard?

JenniKSJenniKS Posts: 203Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I received a sample of this and used it this morning along with BRHG. After scrunching.. my hair feels and looks oily/greasy. Is this normal with Ohm's hair custard? I normally use BRHG over most everything and haven't had a problem like this. Yuck!
Jenn- 3A
My weapons of choice: KCCC, BRHG, Jessicurl: GLS, Gelabration, CC, AG: Re:coil, hard gel, mousse gel, shampoo bars, dairy whip, Curl keeper, KCKT, KBB milk, HETT, AVG, Honey

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• SariaSaria Posts: 15,963Registered Users
    I love this product so much. I haven't had a problem with greasiness, though I tend to use it on wet hair, as opposed to dry, the way it's supposed to be used.
    I know kathymack said she found it greasy at first, but really likes it now.
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
  • kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I only use it on dry hair. The first time, I used it--I thought it was greasy, but it soaks in. Now, I only use a little. I like it better than any other product I've used for scrunching or afternoon frizz--especially after being out on these dry, cold, windy days.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JenniKSJenniKS Posts: 203Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Ok! I used it on wet hair with a gel over it. Are you guys using this to scrunch the crunch.. or for 2nd day hair? I definitely didn't use a lot, it felt heavy so I didn't want to overdo it. But lots of oiliness and stringy curls. It's going to bother me all day :(

And Sairis-- are you using any other products with Ohm on wet hair?
    Jenn- 3A
    My weapons of choice: KCCC, BRHG, Jessicurl: GLS, Gelabration, CC, AG: Re:coil, hard gel, mousse gel, shampoo bars, dairy whip, Curl keeper, KCKT, KBB milk, HETT, AVG, Honey

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I only used it on wet hair once. I wasn't happy with it, either. I don't have a lot of success with products on dry hair, but this is great.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JenniKSJenniKS Posts: 203Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    kathymack wrote: »
    I only used it on wet hair once. I wasn't happy with it, either. I don't have a lot of success with products on dry hair, but this is great.

Alrighty! I'll have to try this again with dry hair.. wet doesn't work for me.
    Jenn- 3A

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SariaSaria Posts: 15,963Registered Users
    I use it after curl creams. My thinking with it and other butters on wet hair is that it would kind of help me almost set the curls. I have been doing this during the winter with great results, but maybe my hair can take it more easily than others' that might be weighed down.
    And I will probably never buy another hair butter after this, since I prefer this to KBB and Jane Carter. Well, I have to try the Donna Marie cocoa hemp . . . ;)
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file