Which Is The Best Styling Product For Type 2b Hair

GINALINDA35GINALINDA35 Posts: 10Registered Users
Ok I try so many different gel that my bathroom id full of stuff. I can't find something that i'm really satisfied with the results.

Products that I try
faxseed gel
body of envy
melting gel
soft curls (la bella)
out of bed
and more

Can you give me another recommendation

some of the gel live my hair frizzy ,some make my hair look like 3 giants curls no body .

I just want soft curls and volumen.

Need help I have to hide the products because there so many...I'm an unhappy product junkie.

Comments

• baseballmamabaseballmama Posts: 33Registered Users
    I am using Herbal Essences Body Envy followed by Garnier Fructis Spray Gel. I put the gel in then plop, and when I take the plop down I use a little of the spray gel to fight off any remaining frizzies.

Hope this helps!
  • rudeechickrudeechick Posts: 6,726Registered Users
    I recommend either HESMU or BRHG.
    Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot:geek:
    3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
    My Photobucket Album
  • DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    have you tried alcohol free Mousse? Pantene or HE line
    Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing:glasses7:

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky :love4:

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars :tongue6:

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
  • EitakEitak Posts: 31Registered Users
    Yeah, gel tends to weigh my hair down and doesn't do much for defining my 2b/2c hair.
    But mousse is great! I'm still looking for one without bad ingredients though.
  • GINALINDA35GINALINDA35 Posts: 10Registered Users
    Thank's for the recommendations.I use some loob and Paul Mitchell mousse and have the best results since going cg method. The only problem, been a product junkie have to get 3 different mousse to try. now my collection keep growing.
  • Hermoineâ„¢Hermoineâ„¢ Banned Posts: 93Banned Users
    I was going to sugest the flax gel, myself ;-)

But, If you're oily to normal any spray gel or curling mousse should do fine.

If you're dry to normal, then use a leave-in such as jojoba oil+water spritz to alleviate dryness and try non-drying spray gels, styling gels and/or mousse to see which ones work best.
    Hermoine™ (He really loves them, but i so :hate: my freckles)

Natural (Biological) Hair Type: Combination Hair Dry to Normal (straighties, wavies and curlies on both sides) XYZ
    Natural (Biological) Skin Tone: Type I/Fair (Dry to Normal)
    Queen of the Waifs (with or w/o this funky tan)
    http://www.onlinecliniqueforum.forumotion.com
  • natural2anatural2a Posts: 154Registered Users
    See the notes in my signature, too.
    baby-fine 2a wavy hair
    growing out my bangs and short layers

Current routine, every day:
    Mastey Traite shampoo
    Mastey Frehair conditioner
    pink Boots curl creme (TINY amount)
    Aura Lemongrass Mousse
    scrunch with Curls Like Us Curl Cloth
    diffuse
    air dry
    scrunch out the crunch
  • curlywurlygurlycurlywurlygurly Posts: 1,180Registered Users

Need help I have to hide the products because there so many...I'm an unhappy product junkie.

maybe you can put some up on the swap board?...one mans junk is another mans treasure...

I think that hardest thing is finding something that works everyday for your hair. I'm experimenting still with [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink] KCNT and recoil. I love them all but get mixed results from them.

I've tried one spray gel (samy or something) and all it seems to do is dry my hair out and give me frizzies.I tried mouse before i was cg... besides being sticky and messy it never seemed to do much for my hair.Though it was great for when I blow dried my hair straight.

just an idea but maybe look through the ingredients on the back of the products you don't like... see if there is a certain ingredient that keeps re-occuring, maybe you just need to avoid that. If not, I guess it's just trial and error :(

good luck
    2 something Australian :toothy4:

http://public.fotki.com/curlywurlygurly/
    pw:aussie

Aiming to grow hair to waist from buzz cut - slowly but surely.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file