what would you do?

kristenkristen Registered Users Posts: 125
i'm getting my hair dyed on monday, and its time for a change! I've had red hair for awhile.

The problem is, I don't know what color to dye it! my natural color is a dishwater blonde, and I've got super fair skin with pink undertones and blue eyes. I'm leaning on the darker side, but blonde is an option. what do you think?
Thanks!

(sorry for the goofy pic!)
“If I’m honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all” ~Audrey Hepburn~

Comments

• Babyk005Babyk005 Registered Users Posts: 205
    I think you would look nice with a light golden brown.
  • cara4curlscara4curls Registered Users Posts: 336 Curl Neophyte
    Your hair looks GREAT the color it is! Maybe some golden-strawberry highlights instead? I wouldn't go too light of a solid color if I were you - that red just suits you really well. But the highlights I suggested would change it up some and still keep a good bit of the red look going with some variation in tones.
    health-conscious, visionary artist in transition
  • IrinaIrina Registered Users Posts: 100
    Oh, I totally know what you mean in terms of a change!

Brown is a pretty safe color. I think you could easily pull of a chocolate-golden brown on the light-medium side.

The thing you have to worry about is picking a color that will take away the red, it's the hardest color to keep and also the hardest to get rid of! That being said, a brown tone may be the best option.

Now I don't think you can go back to blonde without color correction, and that means bleach! Your hair looks way to dark to go that light with just any color or lift.

I wish you the best luck, and just to let you know I've been all over the spectrum with my hair colors! <3 wish you luck.
    Been every color in the human hair spectrum! +HENNA
    CURRENTLY: BSL Light Golden Blonde (growing out bleach)

PRODUCTS: Aussie Moist CO, Silk Elements DT, Roux Treatment & Shine, Giovanni Hair Styling Foam, Aveeno Nourish + Shine, CO washing w/ vo5

natural DTs are amazing:toothy4:

3a/3b

om-symbol.jpg"The soul carries the potential, the mind carries the intention, the brain produces the result."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file