Castor oil for lashes?

egyptiancurls89egyptiancurls89 Posts: 607Registered Users
is castor oil good for lashes? i heard to place the oil on lashes overnight to help them grow, but then i also heard that this will make them break?? lol......not sure what to think ...any of you know anything good to help grow lashes? mine are already crazy long, so its not really important though....just an fyi ;) thanks!!
3B~Fine, porus, and really long
HG's~Plopping and Homemade FSG!! Thank you BB :toothy10:
:farao:Proud To Be Egyptian!
"Your head is like a crown on you.
It is as beautiful as Mount Carmel.
Your hair is as smooth as purple silk.
I am captured by your flowing curls."
Song of Solomon 7:5 (NIRV)

Comments

• luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    i've heard from an indian friend of mine that castor oil is commonly used to grow and condition lashes and eyebrows. apply at night. i think it helps!
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
  • tctc Posts: 986Registered Users
    I don't see how it could hurt ... castor oil would help moisturize the skin around the eyes, oil is good for any kind of hair, and it definitely is non-comedogenic so you wouldn't have to worry about breakouts etc. I wash my face with castor oil and some of it unavoidably gets on my eyelashes and makes them look nice and shiny. The only downside is if I wear glasses afterwards because my lashes brush against the inside of the lens when I blink and then my lenses get blurry.
  • curlygirlbeautifulcurlygirlbeautiful Posts: 320Registered Users
    i do this daily with my cleanser. i use ocm (olive,castor)
    u could also use a disposable mascara wand (get free at sephora) and apply to lashes and brows at night
    The 411:
    Detangle: HE Hydralicious,Inecto Coconut Oil Condis,Yes to Carrots,HE Hello Hydration
    Poo:100% African Black Soap
    DT: molasses, AO HSR, EVOO, coco milk, LustraSilk Shea Butter, castor oil,shea
    Leave-In: Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier, Qhemet Detangling Ghee,Shea,AO HSR
    Homemade Hair Cream

Please visit my blog: [URL="http://www.kinkycurlymagazine.blogspot.com:wav:"]www.kinkycurlymagazine.blogspot.com[/URL]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file