Karin Herzog

sonnysonny Posts: 467Registered Users
This line has so many reviews and raves, anyone tried it? I am using PSF and I like their products, just curious?
We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people. ~.Martin Luther King Jr

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Curl Connoisseur Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    sonny wrote: »
    This line has so many reviews and raves, anyone tried it? I am using PSF and I like their products, just curious?

I'd never heard of it before, but I just looked at their website. Looks like a bunch of expensive junk to me. Lots of "blow" words in their descriptions, and detergents and perfumes and irritants and plain old crap in their ingredients. Certainly nothing "active". What specific product(s) were you thinking of?
  • sonnysonny Posts: 467Registered Users
    I frequent a site called essentialdayspa.com and under the product review forum there are gobs of reviews for this line... Supposedly a lot of celebs use this line. Yeah, I thought it was very pricey too. Some of the stuff I looked at the ingredients and thought it sounded like trash? If you get a chance look at that site, just blows my mind all the reviews :) Thanks a lot RCW's!
    We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people. ~.Martin Luther King Jr

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file